Amazing! - Bala Cynwyd, PA

Always been uncomfortable with excess tissue in...

Always been uncomfortable with excess tissue in this area, but hesitated on surgery for many years due to cost, timing and fear of surgery itself. I didn't want the risk of messing up that area and ending up even more disfigured. Even though I was nervous, I am so glad I went through with it and wish I'd done it years ago. The surgery was virtually painless. He used local anaesthetic and I didn't feel the shot were that bad (immunization or a bee string are far worse). Took percocets post surgery and the recovery wasn't bad. Word of caution: if you have this procedure done, expect the appearance to change drastically every week, up to a few months. The first few weeks it will be a mess. Don't look.

Results are exactly what I asked for. Post healing, I wish I'd had a little more removed, but I feel it's better to take off too little than not enough.

Would do this again in a heartbeat, and am so glad I chose this surgeon!
Dr Solomon

I couldn't be more pleased that I chose him. For his degree of expertise, his rates are reasonable. He is very upfront and honest. Great about answering questions and always called back within a few minutes, even around a holiday, for minor concerns. Aesthetically his work is among the most natural I've come across. Two months post op the scar is undetectable. What convinced me to choose Dr Solomon was his professionalism and the time he took getting to know me and answer questions and explain risks during the consultation. We sat in his office discussing the procedure for at least a half hour prior to the exam. I had consults with other surgeons who were nowhere near as thorough and I didn't feel as comfortable with them as a result. If I ever want to have another procedure done, it is nice that I now have a surgeon I trust.

Welcome to the community, thank you so much for taking the time to share about your procedure. Did you have the option to go under for the procedure and just choose to have the local?  Did you find it very painful in the weeks of healing?