Eye Bags Removed! - Bala Cynwyd, PA

My eye bags were making me look tired all the...

My eye bags were making me look tired all the time, and no amount of eye cream was making them go away. I spent a few months researching the procedure and then started looking for a surgeon. It was important to me that the surgeon was board certified, had ample experience, and was nice.

The results are fabulous. If I'd known it would be so painless, I'd have done it sooner.

Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

Excellent experience from start to finish. To get my eye bags removed, I wanted a board-certified oculoplastic surgeon who had top-notch experience but was also friendly. Dr. Cohen is exactly that. At the first consultation, Dr. Cohen explained the procedure in detail and patiently answered the many questions I asked. The day before the surgery, he called me to address any concerns I had. I don't know any other surgeons who would take the time to do that, especially on a Sunday. It is now 6 weeks later, and the surgery was a success. I felt fine by the evening, had no bruising and had swelling only once, a couple of weeks afterwards. I look refreshed and not at all like I had work done. His staff is super. Brittany and Kristen were so nice and on the ball with all the paperwork, and Jen called me several times when I had post-surgery swelling to make sure I was doing all right. They made me feel special and not like just another patient getting a procedure. That means a lot. If you are looking to get your eyes done, look no further. Dr. Cohen is the best.