Removal of Lower Eyelid Bags - Bala Cynwyd, PA

After several consultations I decided on Dr. Marc...

After several consultations I decided on Dr. Marc Cohen. Dr. Cohen is the only Dr. I met with who did not suggest additional procedures. Dr. Cohen gives you an exact cost analysis, with NO hidden charges, unlike some other consultations. The staff is top notch and knowledgeable, making you feel welcome. I was amazed when Dr.Cohen called me the night before my procedure, in case I felt anxious or had questions. What Doctor does this ? To my knowledge only Dr. Cohen. He is sweet, kind, taking his time discussing procedures. An added bonus when considering an eye procedure with Dr. Cohen, is his training as an eye surgeon. When it comes to my eyes I wanted someone who was more than a plastic surgeon, I wanted an eye surgeon too. I recommend Dr. Cohen and his staff to anyone looking for perfection with this procedure. His office is the best.
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the eyelid surgery  community.