24 Years Old, with One Child. Bala Cynwyd, PA

Want perfect and defined curves. I have plenty fat...

Want perfect and defined curves. I have plenty fat on the belly, upper/lower back. I have a flat butt with cellulite. Its wide but flat. I want a round big booth that match these thick thighs. I just wasn't want to be confident in anything I wear. I am tired of hiding rolls of fat with sweaters or baggy shirts. I am tired of wear my pants above the navel, not because its fashion, but because I am hiding pounds of ugly fat.

a little disappointed

I have lumps and pockets of fluid under the asking of my belly. I don't like it. My butt size went down a lot. If it goes any more, I will complain. It's not as big as I would've like it, but it it fuller a rounder. Its not BIG as I asked him to make it. Though, I could be wrong. I still have swelling on my lower back. Swelling on my waist. Still have fluid retention. So once it hit six weeks my update should be much more positive. I was done on June 2nd. It has only been 2 weeks.So, i will update in another 3 weeks.
Dr. Carmen Dimario

He is awesome! He don't like big Booty's but he can sure make one. He listen to you on different levels. Janet is amazing too. She make things happen for you. They are very sensitive to their clients needs and worries. They will not lie to you, so ask as many questions as you can. I have spoke to everyone in the office. They have seen my worst days and good ones. Through it all they still treat you as needed. I can say that this office work together like a family.