24 Years Old, with One Child. Bala Cynwyd, PA

Want perfect and defined curves. I have plenty fat...

Want perfect and defined curves. I have plenty fat on the belly, upper/lower back. I have a flat butt with cellulite. Its wide but flat. I want a round big booth that match these thick thighs. I just wasn't want to be confident in anything I wear. I am tired of hiding rolls of fat with sweaters or baggy shirts. I am tired of wear my pants above the navel, not because its fashion, but because I am hiding pounds of ugly fat.

a little disappointed

I have lumps and pockets of fluid under the asking of my belly. I don't like it. My butt size went down a lot. If it goes any more, I will complain. It's not as big as I would've like it, but it it fuller a rounder. Its not BIG as I asked him to make it. Though, I could be wrong. I still have swelling on my lower back. Swelling on my waist. Still have fluid retention. So once it hit six weeks my update should be much more positive. I was done on June 2nd. It has only been 2 weeks.So, i will update in another 3 weeks.
Dr. Carmen Dimario

He is awesome! He don't like big Booty's but he can sure make one. He listen to you on different levels. Janet is amazing too. She make things happen for you. They are very sensitive to their clients needs and worries. They will not lie to you, so ask as many questions as you can. I have spoke to everyone in the office. They have seen my worst days and good ones. Through it all they still treat you as needed. I can say that this office work together like a family.

How are your results as of today? Your stomach looks great btw!!
I hate it. It's uneven.
My butt is amazing but my stomach is very uneven.
What you mean uneven it looks fine
In the beginning, my stomach was fine. I guess because I still had fluid and swollen. Now that I am almost finish healingiI have a fold in the middle of my stomach and a fat patch at the very bottom. On side feels like it's touching the muscle but the other still have a fat patch.
he did an amazing job on your stomach
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Please call my sister and I would like to get butt lift and gay taken from belly and love handles please call 475-282-5721 Lissette they say it's cheaper in Dominican Republic Need feed back
It is cheaper in DR. They have a high rate for deaths. Be careful who you trust. It can cost you life, so do your research.
yup
Don't b too hard on yourself bcz the swelling takes a while to go completely away. Like six months!! So be patient ok! The swelling is just going dwn and ur true shape is coming in! Drink plenty of pineapple juice, water and it wldnt even hurt to massage that beAutoful Shape u are coming into just to give it direction ok! Don't panick!!!
Hi were u satisfied with your results
I feel good one day and then the next I am disappointed!
As a VET we dedicate our VALUABLE TME to document every step we EXPERIENCE and ENCOUNTER! Plz read my journal part one and two! My knowledge and advice is from hands on experience sis!
Welcome to RS! Did u have the sx alrdy? It appears that way however your title and journal speaks as though u haven't or are you speaking of a REVISION? Thanks for sharing if u did have the sx and happy healing !
I just had gotten a BBL on Monday. For some reason, my account wouldn't let me write my review about my BBL. As far as the results, I am 6 days in and just waiting to see my outcome. I am experiencing discomfort, ichy/sting in my butt, and stiff soreness. Thank you. I hope I am happy with the end results. Most of all, I hope my recovery is quick and safe.
Uw! Feel better ok! Read thru part one of my review it gives some tips on the itching! One does itch whn they have recvd large number of CC's but I'm not sure how many u recvd bcz u didn't mention it above. Drink pineapple juice for swelling cranberry or apple juice and apply ARNICA gel a topical u can order from mmh.com. Hope this helps! Drink plenty of water and warm tea ok! Oxox's
Thank you hunn. Great advice. Should a specific tea be drink?
Is there a specific tea I should purchase?
Arnica but any tea that's herbal is great!
Okay. The tea helps with swelling or fluid?
Both for me during my recovery!
Did you ever try the garment with the butt cheeks exposed?