Best Thing 6 days Post Op - Bal Harbour, FL

Three years ago i was blessed with twins who...

Three years ago i was blessed with twins who really wrecked my belly (but would never change it for the world) And then another beautiful baby 8 months ago which left my belly and breast really wrecked. So I decided to have a tummy tuck with muscle repair and breast augmentation.

My operation was 6 days ago and I had an amazing experience, never really had any pain just uncomfortable believe it or not the breasts bothered me more than the tummy tuck. The tummy was just tight, but my sections were worse and the breasts were just heavy. But so far everything is going really well. Good luck to all who are getting it done, it is so worth it.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hope your recovery is going well today! I have family not far from you-Ballen Isles in PBG!!
I'm also considering this dr. Would love to see pictures!
How are you doing? Considering Dr. S...can you post pics?

I'm glad you were able to do this and that you're happy with your results. Did you know Dr. Salzhauer wrote the book My Pretty Mommy? We did an interview with him on our blog.

Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf! Every story helps women who are thinking about having a Mommy Makeover.

Congrads!!!
Good to hear your doing good. How large did you get your Boobs?
I had 450cc into each breast which put me at a DD. Love them, have you had anything done?
Yes got BA TT with muscle repair
I went from a saggy A to a Full C cup. I love them but I wish I would had got them bigger. I'm 3weeks post op today. I'm doing good. No complaints.
Can't wait to see pictures...if you don't mind sharing, of course!!

I've looked into Salzhauer a little...
I will post some pictures soon! I had a great experience with him.

Good Luck!