26 Year Old Mommy of Twins! (Bal Harbour, FL)

Dr. Salzhauer and his staff were amazing!! I knew...

Dr. Salzhauer and his staff were amazing!! I knew right away he was the Dr I wanted to do my surgery. The staff was also helpful with my twin boys who were being crazy little men at my consultation (they will NOT be at the 2 week pre-op!) My pre-op is next Wednesday I cant believe it, I'm excited, anxious, scared, and definitely nervous all at the same time!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

How are you?
Feeling much better! Thank you! I will post pics soon. Dr Salzhauer is such an amazing doctor, who does such great work!
I would love to see/hear about your results. I am considering Dr. S as well. I haven't found as many TT results posted so I am curious to know if your scar is super low and your thoughts on the belly button (scar hidden, etc). All the best in your recovery! :)
Dr.Salzhauer is an amazing doctor! Hope youre healing well.
Thank you so much! still very sore but so far so good! He's such a great doctor!
Is today your surgery??
Yes she is in recovery right now :)
Good luck ... I'll be checking in on you .... I go see him soon too :)
What is it that you are having done?
I am having a tummy tuck, liposuction to my hips, a breast lift and silicone (gummy bear) implants. Pretty much the whole "mommy makeover"!
I bet that was a crazy consultation! How old are your twins? Do you help caring for them while you recover?

I'm so excited you've decided to start your story here. Here's a list of supplies for healing!
It was a VERY crazy consultation! They are almost 2 and a half, the loves of my life. My grandmother will be coming down 2 days before the surgery and will be here about 3 weeks after to help with them, and my boyfriend (their dad) is here as well but works so will be in and out. Thank you so much for letting me be apart of this! I will be updating after my consultation and will add some pictures (a little embarrassed about that) and some wish pictures as well.
Good luck doll!!!
Thank you! I'm so nervous!! You look great by the way!
Good luck with everything doll!