Excellent Experience and Happy with Results - Bal Harbour, FL

I'm a mother of 2 kids and after I have my kids my...

I'm a mother of 2 kids and after I have my kids my breast was not the same, after many years of debating to have my breast augmentation done, finally one day I decided I was going to have it done, I began doing my research on it and visited 3 plastic surgeons. The last Dr I visited was Dr. Michael Salzhauer (recommended by a very good friend of mine) while I was waiting I was offer and ipad to look at some pics from his website and I have the pics ready when he walk in the room. I knew exactly what shape I wanted but I was not sure about the size. When the Dr came in the room with Yenny his assistant (very nice girl and also very helpful), she showed me differents sizes of sillicone, I try them with a bra they provided. Dr Salzhauer gave me his opinion and also he offered to do a Free Lipo under the Bulge (underarm) for the implants to look perfect!!!!! I decided to do 475cc sillicone under muscle. I felt very comfortable about the whole consultation process and I knew I was going to have my surgery done there. Dr Salzhauer knew exactly what I was looking for. I scheduled my surgery a month later. Surgery went excellent I was not nervous at all I trusted him completely. A day after surgery He sent a private nurse to my home (Yeilin) very nice girl by the way, she checked everything and explain to me about the swalling which was all normal. Here I am 3 weeks later My breast looking gorgeous, perfect size ! perfect shape for me !! I'm going back to see him in March to do a liposuction.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I recommend Dr. Michael Salzhauer, thanks everyone at Bal Harbour Plastic Surgery you guys were all great !!! Monica, Yenny, Yeilin, Becka.