BBL - Best Decision and Amazing Results - Bal Harbour, FL

Hi all, my surgery was 15months ago and I can...

Hi all, my surgery was 15months ago and I can honestly say going through with the procedure has been one of the best decisions I've ever made. The procedure, done by Dr. Michael Salzhauer, sculpted my body in ways that hours spent at the gym could never achieve. I went in with modest expectations - wanted natural results and a look that was me, but I was blown away with how great my body now looks. Having the surgery gave me an extra boost of self esteem and now every time I walk pass a mirror, I can't help but check myself out.

Prior to surgery, I had been considering the brazilian butt lift for about a year. I am 28 years old, have a naturally small frame (5'2, back then between 118-128lbs), but staying toned and trim required tons of hours of cardio and yoga (which I still do tho this day, but now the difference is I see results). Also, as a Latina, I didn't have the "typical" Latina curvy body - which living in Miami I so wanted! My butt was so flat, a friend had nicknamed me SpongeBob SquarePants. Ouch.

I did my research and found Dr. Salzhauer's practice. As soon as I walked in to my very first consultation, his staff was very warm and welcoming and I was made to feel at ease. The doctor himself is very caring and warm and his results are impeccable - he took his time to answer all my questions (i had a lot!) and to explain to me what the process for the surgery is. I looked at his samples of before and after a while talking to him about my desired look. From the pictures, I knew I was in good hands - the butts had nice, natural results with the perfect curvature I was looking for. I knew from the first appointment I wouldn't have to search for other clinics.

I also had a breast augmentation at the same time - recovery wasn't as uncomfortable as I had imagined. I was in minimum pain and went back to work (desk job) in a week an a half. Dr did an excellent job, i had no bruising from the lipo, none! just the typical, expected soreness that went away in a few weeks.

For the BBL, I wanted natural results, i was already petite and small framed, but had no curves. so the doctor sculpted my lower belly, love handles, flanks and bra line area. I wanted to achieve a petite, curvy body - my exact words to describe it: "Kim Kardashian on a diet."

My brazilian butt lift was completely healed at about the 6 week mark. My experience was hassle free, mostly painless (I'd say more uncomfortable than painful), and extremely quick. I healed really quickly and have virtually no scaring - totally undetectable for the lipo or butt, and minimal scarring from breast augmentation around the bottom half of my nipple (not raised, just lighter shade of pink than my natural coloring).

A year later, I am thrilled with the results! I don't gain weight in trouble areas (where the doctor sculpted: lower belly, love handles, flanks, bra line area) - I'm thinner, healthier looking and much more proportioned. When I meet strangers they have no idea I've had work done. The best though is when I see people whom I haven't seen in years and they ask what my gym routine is, no one ever assumes I've had work. The butt feels toned, but completely natural. Dr. Salzhauer helped me achieve my ideal look -- it's me, but better!

Ps. If you want to find out more about my decision and days leading up to my surgery, check me out on MTV's True Life: I am having weird plastic surgery (BBL is not weird! It's heaven sent!).
Miami Plastic Surgeon

My experience with having Dr. Michael Salzhauer as my plastic surgeon was spectacular. His professionalism, bed side manner and personality immediately put you at ease. His work on sculpting my body (brazilian butt lift and breast augmentation) resulted in amazing, natural results that I could only dream of. His staff is also very welcoming - from the moment you walk in the door. After your procedure, the doctor himself calls to check up on your wellbeing with the staff making follow up calls to make sure you're following doctor's orders and healing in track. Best experience, I am thinking of what other procedure I can have next!

6/10/15 .. cant wait. So nervous. U look great!
You look great! Ill be seeing dr.salz 8/13. His work is so beautiful to me nd his customer service is impecable!
You and MyNuSelf really showcase Dr Salzhauer's work. You both look amazing!
Wow you look amazing !!!! So glad I chose Dr Salzhauer as well :)
Wow!!! This is awesome I'm doing my work on April 1st and can't wait!! You look amazing and he is a great dr! I was worried bout the brushing etc but reading this eased me big time thanks for sharing ur story can't wait to share mine!!
Hope I am as lucky as you.
LOOKS AMAZING!
You look amazing!!
Looking GOOD my dear!
Duh...i c them, at the top....Congrats!
GREAT!!!!!!! Where are the pics?
I seen that episode! You were what really motivated me to get this procedure and realize it was def a realistic decision! You look amazing, so happy for you :)
Wow! Thanks for the feedback - that's amazing :) I'm so happy my story could help you decide on yours! Xoxo