Team Salzhauer!!!!! Surgery Day!!

Hi Ladies. Well, here is my journey. A mother of...

Hi Ladies. Well, here is my journey. A mother of three, have been raising my babies myself for a long time. I am 40 now. Just re-married two weeks ago and my girls minus my 8 year old are big now. Man, I never thought that doing something for myself would carry so many damn demons. By that I mean I have been excited and scared since I made up my mind in Dec. 2012 to just do this...Well really my sister wanted to and I just thought hold up!!! This has been my thing since I read about it in 1998!!! She can't get this done and me not do it b/c of FEARS, FEARS - oh yea and more FEARS. I have anxiety. Real anxiety it's a disorder. To look at me nobody would ever know - I am always laughing joking and showing the world that life is silly but inside I am always having irrational fears of dying and not being here for my kids that I love so much. And now I am just going to do it. I have researched so much I just can't anymore...true fact things can happen but for all of us getting this done NOTHING WILL NOT HAPPEN.

So, some basics - I am 5'1, 150lbs and I am puerto rican and colombian born and raised in NYC. I have a decent shape but no ass what so ever. At least not in my eyes. My husband says I do but I have no idea what the hell he is looking at!!! When I showed him my wish pics he said: OMG DAMN and I said that is exactly what I want you to do when you see me LOL he said I do. You are all of these great things but I don't remember all that excitement over my ass!!!!! LMAO

In my culture you know booty, breast and curves is huge. I know we shouldn't go altering stuff but I have always felt insecure about my BUTT. I hate it. Seriously. So, I have found my doctor and he is Dr. Salzhauer. I believe him to be the greatest for me. Why? Because he's not just interested in selling me some bullshit story about looking incredible. He was more concerned with my Anxiety and how to treat that so I can have a good quality of life minus all these fears. And then we spoke about embolisims, punctured organs, life threating mishaps and anesthia! LOL Once, we got over that hump we discussed the surgery.

He told me it will depend on the amount of fat he can get, how much my skin can handle so he can inject for a nice BIG BOOTY, he will even out my hips and he explained what's to be expected after. I believe he has done Stephanie Santiago's booty and few others that have come out looking AMAZING. I want something sexy, coke bottle but I am trying to also be realistic just in case. I won't be doing this again. I cannot deal with all these crazy fears all over again. So, God will make sure it happens once and excellent!!

I have not bought anything. I am wondering how I will drive to and from work because I am only taking off a week from work and I will have to get it cracking and I don't know how to pull that off!!! So, I have seen how wonderful the girls have been on here and supportive including myself b/c I will make myself available for anyone at any time of the day. If I can comfort anyone I will.

So, guys, here goes. Come take this journey with me please!!! All advice is needed and please stick with me b/c the closer the day I will get crazier!!

Love you ladies,

XOXOXOXOXXO

Me!

Ps. Dr. Salzhauer's staff is the bomb. You have to be when dealing with me. I have questions by the damn minute!! UGH. :/

Well, i posted my journey sometime ago...didn't...

Well, i posted my journey sometime ago...didn't get much feedback but it's ok this RealSelf became very volatile and not as supportive as i thought..however i did get to meet a few fantastic females that encouraged me and text me daily and showed me great love and support and for that thank you!!! God bless all of you and I pray your results and new beginnings are everything you imagined and more. This is more than hot bodies it's looking at a new you and smiling and the beauty it projects inside and out!!! Love you all and God Bless!!!!

Hey Ladies, so even thought it's been pretty petty...

Hey Ladies, so even thought it's been pretty petty around RS lately I decided to add my photos because at the end of the day I don't want to go through this by myself. I love ppl and women especially we are special people and this is no joke. So, please please Pray for me I am sick to my stomach. I love you all- May God keep us safe and let this ISH be over already!!!!! Dear GOD. Xoxoxoxoxoxox. Now, Blow up my page with LOVE!!!! ;)

Ladies, after seeing my cousins fat booty 4yrs...

Ladies, after seeing my cousins fat booty 4yrs post op! I am extremely excited! Of course the Xanax helps!!! Pray for me and let's see what Dr. Salzhauer does....on little ole me!!! Xoxo
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I carefully, researched my doctor. Checked for malpractices, deaths, mishaps and all that. Checked all the websites to see bad reviews and I saw them but I also saw Dr. Salzhauer respond right back to those which I thought was awesome. He won't let someone come and tarnish his name. I looked into all his credentials and found that they are legit and is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Plus, he came highly recommended from family that has BBL's with him. So, far I love him to pieces. I will rate him after the surgery is done to give a honest experience on my results.

hi i would like to know how your surgery went and if u could post some pictures so i can see the work that dr. salzhauer did for you. that would be very helpful. god bless you. xoxo
Where are uuuu?!! How did it turn out??!! pics please
Hey love we lost touch! Lost my phone when when you were abt to get sx. How are you?
would love to see your pictures!
pic pic!! please
Happy continued healing @blancarosa.. Hope to c wish pics if cool with u.. I'm considering dr salz for my bbl n lipo of everything :)
Yes let us know
How are you????? Please let us know!!!
Still sending prayers up! Wishing you a speedy pain free recovery.
Hi Blancarosa can u please tell where did u stay and how much u pay ?
Saying prayers for a quick surgery and speedy recovery. Can't wait to see the final results!
Good luck hun and congrats!!!!!
Praying for you sis! cant wait for your update xoxoxox
He is a great doctor. Congrats and good luck.
Good luck and happy healing!
Love ya, Goodz718 thank you! I am here for you in GA when you come. I know everything you need to know about places. ;) and i can help in anyway i can ;)
hi there, just read your review and I cant wait to read all your experience and see pictures! ! :) I actually have a phn consultation with him tomorrow at 6 & cant wait to see what he tells me!
Yeah!!! You'll love him trust me. Be very clear what you want :). Who ever you choose God bless you and may your journey be smooth...xoxo Thank you!
aww thank you. !! same for you. hope everything goes well and your recovery fast.
You'll do Great. May God Bless You and keep you on your journey!!
MoCurves, thank you mama. Much love to you and your journey. Xoxo
Can I just say I love all the ladies from #TeamSalzhauer . You ladies are so supportive of each other and great positive thinkers. No wonder you love your doctor....you're just like him! =)
Hey there. ..on my scheduled for 10.31
I'm on the 28th!!!! Congrats! You must be excited =)
SENDING PRAYERS!