Coming Back! - Bal Harbour, FL

I am truly amazed on how wonderfull everyone is,...

I am truly amazed on how wonderfull everyone is, doctor and staff. I had the Brazilian butt lift done by Doctor Micheal Salzhauer and I was, and still am, in love with my body. I was completely transformed and I was treated so good by everyone here. So a couple of years later I am back for my breasts. Even though Doctor Salzhauer is much further than other doctors, I rather drive an hour to come here than trust anyone with my body! For me, this is the only option for cosmetic surgery, and the only place that treats me like family. The staff is awesome and Jovana has gone out of her way to make sure I am ok and to help me out. Great experience and so I am back for more!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor, he is a miracle worker. Great bedside manner and took the time to answer all my questions. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

Congratulations on the breast augmentation...and the BBL! What type and size implants did you get? We'd love to hear the details of your recovery too. Would you suggest getting these procedures done separately like you did or all at once? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!