Upturned and Short Nose After Rhinoplasty, Any Options? - Baku Azerbaijan

I had my nose job about 1 month ago. I don't like...

I had my nose job about 1 month ago. I don't like the result, my nose is turned up way too much so my nostrils are visible and my nose seems like it's too small for my face. my previous nose suits me way better. Some say that it's too early to judge and I have to wait at least for 6 months but I don't think it's gonna be a huge difference as I want. So I wanna know will my nose get longer and come down or I need a revision surgery?

Before

Upturned

I LOVED YOUR ORIGINAL NOSE
Pretty before, pretty afterwards :)
Me too!
I'm very curious to know if it's still upturned?? I'm dealing with the same problem :( our noses look very identical
My nose seemed ridiculously upturned for at least 6 weeks, & then it started coming down (but I didn't have much cartilage moved around or bone). Give it time. If you trust your surgeon, the nose will not only drop, but narrow/seem less puffy so it fits your face once more.
ur nose will drop n the shape will change, its 2 early 2 judge, i see u as a pretty girl b4 n after, but if u after a year didnt like ur nose, u can have a revision but be sure 2 select the right dr, hope u the best
Who was your doctor?
Hi! I like your new nose.So nice and cute.I had an operation but I don't like my new nose I think shorter would be nicer.
Hi! I had the same problem and my nose came down a little bug not enough! Good luck!
when did you do your rhinoplasty?
Ten months ago, it does get better. My rhinoplasty was not well performed but that doesn't seen tk be your problem. Be calm, it really gets better
There is no way to judge without the before pics!!!!!! All angles Please. I have been doing rhinoplasty for 19 years and Im here to tell you, its wayyyyyyyyyy to early to judge. The best thing you could do is not think about it for another 5 months, go back to your surgeon who should take a complete set of photo's, and then you really look critically at the original before photos (all angles) and your 6th month photos. I do this with every rhinoplasty patient!! At that time if you are still unhappy, get copies of all photo's and send them to me for a second opinion. I hope that helps, please don't loose any sleep over this!!!

Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf!

Your nose looks awesome. It's a big change from your other nose and I have the feeling you're holding on to your old nose. Maybe you didn't hate it all that much? I love your new nose, it's still swollen from what the photos reveal, it's just going to take some time to heal. Your tip will probably drop more too. Just try to be patient. :) you're looking really good for just one month!
I'd love a nose like that! But give it a year, your nose won't be healed until then. You won't know the real shape until later.
Oh my gosh, I'd kill for a nose like yours after surgery! It's cute, upturned and perfect. I've had four surgeries and my nose is still huge. You are a very lucky girl.
But it IS going to make a huge difference. You're only one month out from surgery.
Actually I just checked and saw you have already posted a question and one doctor responded to you.
I think your nose looks really cute. It might be still swollen so that's why it's upturned. You need to be patient to appreciate the final result. Your profile after surgery looks nice but you didn't post a before profile picture. If you would like a professional opinion you might want to post it as a question to the doctors on this site. Good luck to you.
Dear Aygul, actually,I can t give you advice,but I am wondering who was your doctor in Baku. thanks in advance
I liked your before surgery nose better,
it willnot change much