Upturned and Short Nose After Rhinoplasty, Any Options? - Baku Azerbaijan

I had my nose job about 1 month ago. I don't like...

I had my nose job about 1 month ago. I don't like the result, my nose is turned up way too much so my nostrils are visible and my nose seems like it's too small for my face. my previous nose suits me way better. Some say that it's too early to judge and I have to wait at least for 6 months but I don't think it's gonna be a huge difference as I want. So I wanna know will my nose get longer and come down or I need a revision surgery?
There is no way to judge without the before pics!!!!!! All angles Please. I have been doing rhinoplasty for 19 years and Im here to tell you, its wayyyyyyyyyy to early to judge. The best thing you could do is not think about it for another 5 months, go back to your surgeon who should take a complete set of photo's, and then you really look critically at the original before photos (all angles) and your 6th month photos. I do this with every rhinoplasty patient!! At that time if you are still unhappy, get copies of all photo's and send them to me for a second opinion. I hope that helps, please don't loose any sleep over this!!!

Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf!

Your nose looks awesome. It's a big change from your other nose and I have the feeling you're holding on to your old nose. Maybe you didn't hate it all that much? I love your new nose, it's still swollen from what the photos reveal, it's just going to take some time to heal. Your tip will probably drop more too. Just try to be patient. :) you're looking really good for just one month!

Before

Upturned

I LOVED YOUR ORIGINAL NOSE
Pretty before, pretty afterwards :)
Me too!