8 Yrs of Botox No Problem. New Dr. Eye Almost Closed! -Bakersfield, CA

I have a neurological condition called Hemi-...

I have a neurological condition called Hemi- Facial Spasm, it causes eye to spasm and is progressive to most of 1 side of the face with me left side. I have had the same neurologist for the last 8 yrs. But he is 260 miles round trip in L.A. He recommended a new Dr. With less experience, closer to home. I went to her

on 1/9/14. 3 days later my right eye (the good one) that she gave supposedly low c.c. dose maintainable injections to keep my face
somewhat symmetrical. Is now almost completely closed. I told her she was giving me too much needle in too long. Now I am legally blind in my good eye and nerves so bad that my bad left eye is starting to spasm from the stress. I look like i've had a stroke. She said well I asked for the symetry dose and she didn't want to give it to me. All she had to do is follow my origional Dr's records. Now I'm to blame. She doesn't want to see me and won't give me an E Mail address so I can at least send her a photo. She said print it out and mail it to her. A total lack of professional care and experience! I am devistated and don't even want to leave home! This may take 3 months to wear off. Guess I won't go back to her!

Day 9 follow up after high dose Botox

Sent the doctor follow up E Mails. Even with the other Dr's entire proceedure file she still blames me! Thank God I told herI csnt take injections in my eye lid which she didn't want to listen too but I insisted I cannot tolerate and have terrible eye burning and have to use ice packs for weeks. She still wanted to do it. I flat out said no! I should have walked out at that moment. Up to now I have been hiding this Doctors name. But I'm giving it now as she is not qualified to hive treatments to patients suffering from Hemingway Facial Spasm disease. Her name is Dr. Sirinan Tazen, Dept of Neurologist, Ming Ave. Bakersfield, CA. 93311 I am coming forward as I do not want any one to go through what she is putting me through! Right good eye almost completely closed and Left eye half closed on day 10 after full strength mistaken CC dose injections.

Day 10 photo update.

At this point legally blind. Totally stressed out. Dr. Still won't see me! Beware of this Doctor. She knows she did wrong. She obviously doesn't care has no conscience. Don't go to her if you have my disease.

1 month Post Treatment

Both Drooping eye lids slowly starting to improve. Still headaches, photo sensitivity, perifial vision and upper vision range problems. Equilibrium and brain fog continues slow improvement. The longest month of my life. Latest update mailed progression photos to Dr.TTaken along with notes. No response since her last guilt call almost two weeks ago. When she told me to tape my eyelids open or wear double eye patches dag total blindness nix the patches and tape out in public! She is a nut case! Suffering continues heading into 2nd month. OMG
Dr. Sirinan Tazen

Inexperienced, no re-visit to see damage, blames me the patient with 8 yrs experience of botox. No follow up, no emotion, no regrets sorry etc. Unprofessional should not be treating patients with botox for neurological disorders! She is very defensive, she will not accept any responsibility for her actions. She won't even see me. Clearly a case of guilt.