Mommy Makeover 5yrs Post Op -REVISION SCHEDULED- Bakersfield, CA

I am still disappointed with my results. I spent...

I am still disappointed with my results. I spent $15,000 to have my body back and the results have left me still unhappy. I have two different breast and a bulge over my incision line. I recently went back to Dr. Shah in Bakersfield and he thinks everything is great an that I'm being over critical. Tell me what you think?

Mommy Makeover more pics

I have added more pics of my horrible MM for everyone to see and how important it is to chose the right doctor. Do your homework. I wish I knew about this site prior to selecting a doctor.

MM disaster!

Revision scheduled Mommy Makeover Bakersfield

I'm feeling much better today than I have in a long time. My original PS contacted me and is going to give me a revision. I believe he was quite busy the day I went in and there was a huge misunderstanding. He wants his patients to be happy and wants to care of me at no cost! Please keep posted on my updated surgery. I will also have full lipo to my back and waist and transfered to my butt (keeping my fingers crossed)

Revision surgery scheduled with Dr. Darshan Shah 8/22/13

Mommy Makeover 5 years post op. Revision scheduled. I went ahead and changed my original rating because I feel the my original PS has gone above and beyond to repair the issue at hand without any charge to me. That shows me that he does take pride in his work and cares about his patients! Although I am unable to delete some negative feelings I had expressed I want to make sure that everyone knows what a wonderful doctor Dr. Darshan Shah is and his compassion. I will update my profile with revision pictures. I was told that I don't have enough fat to transfer to my buttocks so I asked if he could include my upper back lipo'd with the revision. That procedure he cannot include because its not part of the revision. So the addional cost will be $2000.00.

Pre-op pics

Pre-op pics of back and breast

Bakersfield Plastic Surgeon