Mommy Makeover 5yrs Post Op -REVISION SCHEDULED- Bakersfield, CA

I am still disappointed with my results. I spent...

I am still disappointed with my results. I spent $15,000 to have my body back and the results have left me still unhappy. I have two different breast and a bulge over my incision line. I recently went back to Dr. Shah in Bakersfield and he thinks everything is great an that I'm being over critical. Tell me what you think?

Mommy Makeover more pics

I have added more pics of my horrible MM for everyone to see and how important it is to chose the right doctor. Do your homework. I wish I knew about this site prior to selecting a doctor.

MM disaster!

Revision scheduled Mommy Makeover Bakersfield

I'm feeling much better today than I have in a long time. My original PS contacted me and is going to give me a revision. I believe he was quite busy the day I went in and there was a huge misunderstanding. He wants his patients to be happy and wants to care of me at no cost! Please keep posted on my updated surgery. I will also have full lipo to my back and waist and transfered to my butt (keeping my fingers crossed)

Revision surgery scheduled with Dr. Darshan Shah 8/22/13

Mommy Makeover 5 years post op. Revision scheduled. I went ahead and changed my original rating because I feel the my original PS has gone above and beyond to repair the issue at hand without any charge to me. That shows me that he does take pride in his work and cares about his patients! Although I am unable to delete some negative feelings I had expressed I want to make sure that everyone knows what a wonderful doctor Dr. Darshan Shah is and his compassion. I will update my profile with revision pictures. I was told that I don't have enough fat to transfer to my buttocks so I asked if he could include my upper back lipo'd with the revision. That procedure he cannot include because its not part of the revision. So the addional cost will be $2000.00.

Pre-op pics

Pre-op pics of back and breast

Bakersfield Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover

Best of luck on your revision
How did every thing go?
Glad to know he acknowledged. Best of luck on the revision.
What a great Dr.! Oh I can't wait to see the new results, I'm having lipo and BR on the same day! I saying a toast and a prayer for the new us! Good luck surgery twin!
Yes goodluck to you too my surgery twin! lol. Im getting excited and nervous.
What app did u use in that pic ..I wanna see what I can look like
Its called liposuction app
Sorry your feeling so disappointed. :(. Frustrating!
Awww thanks. But I actually am feeling much better. My original PS has connected with me and is going to do a revision August 22. I will post pics of my revision.
So glad!! Can't wait to hear how it goes. Happy that he is following through for you! :)
Btw, besides the flaws in his work, you look lovely!
Thanks love your very sweet and yes I'm glad you can see the issues.
I totally see the asymmetry and bulge. I can't believe he disagrees with you. Sounds like the doc has an inflated ego!
I can definately see the difference in your nipple size differences. I would not settle! You deserve to have a better outcome than this for what you paid, and for the type of procedure you had done! I am not sure if you have done this yet, but I would be bold and tell them that you would like a revision done to match them up! You could take photos and bring them in with you. The way I am, I would be showing the nurse staff and asking them their opinions as well. You are right in wanting it done right! Until this is taken care of, you will not be happy with the results. As far as the TT issue, I would do the same. Take photos, and let him know that you would want a revision done to fix it. It doesn't hurt to come out with exactly what you want, after all, you paid for it! If he refuses to correct it, then that is another story, but chances are, he will want a happy customer giving him good reviews, versus and unhappy one that could lose him potential business..
Thank you so much for explaining the truth! I am more insecure now than I was before my surgery. I just cant understand how a doctor wouldnt want pride of their work. I will keep everyone posted on what follows.
Even with everything you are dealing with, you do still look quite stunning and beautiful. Your tummy and BB is very sexy. You just need your coutouring done like u mentioned. I am thinking that it's possible lipo above that incision line could help flatten that out.. Hard to say, it could be from fluid build up too. Either way, have you talked to him again about finishing what he started on that, and a possible revision to make your boobs match? I am very curious to see what he has to say about addressing your concerns...
First of all let me say you look beautiful, however, you are correct. For 15,000. You deserve to have a solution.

So sorry to hear you weren't happy with your procedure! It sounds like you're seeking a revision?

Thank you. Yes I am
Thank you all for confirming what I knew was wrong. Has anyone had work done by Dr. Duran?
I hear you my old PS did same thing to me after going back and back again to him, I decided to take implants out and now I am starting over again with a PS that actually listens to me instead of making excuses. We can be critical especially when spending that kind of money. Good luck to you
I'm sorry but I do see what you are talking about and that's not over critical at all!!!
Sorry to ask again you had surgery 5 years ago did you have any drastic change in your life stile like pregnancy or weight gain and lose. I did replace my implants and had new lift after 7 years do to pregnancy and huge amount of weight gain.Some time after drastic change result can get ruined.Sorry just asking
Yes i gained 10 pounds and I posted my concern on Q&A. Because of the responses from Doctors and what needs to be done, I made an appt with my doctor. He said I look great and I was over critical. He said if it makes me happy he could do some lipo. I told him its not about what makes me happy its about fixing the issues and addressing my concerns and instead it was as if he was affended. I'm so unhapy and he and his nurse knew exactly how I felt.