Mommy Makeover 5yrs Post Op -REVISION SCHEDULED- Bakersfield, CA

I am still disappointed with my results. I spent...

I am still disappointed with my results. I spent $15,000 to have my body back and the results have left me still unhappy. I have two different breast and a bulge over my incision line. I recently went back to Dr. Shah in Bakersfield and he thinks everything is great an that I'm being over critical. Tell me what you think?

Btw, besides the flaws in his work, you look lovely!
Thanks love your very sweet and yes I'm glad you can see the issues.
I totally see the asymmetry and bulge. I can't believe he disagrees with you. Sounds like the doc has an inflated ego!

Mommy Makeover more pics

I have added more pics of my horrible MM for everyone to see and how important it is to chose the right doctor. Do your homework. I wish I knew about this site prior to selecting a doctor.

MM disaster!

Sorry your feeling so disappointed. :(. Frustrating!
Even with everything you are dealing with, you do still look quite stunning and beautiful. Your tummy and BB is very sexy. You just need your coutouring done like u mentioned. I am thinking that it's possible lipo above that incision line could help flatten that out.. Hard to say, it could be from fluid build up too. Either way, have you talked to him again about finishing what he started on that, and a possible revision to make your boobs match? I am very curious to see what he has to say about addressing your concerns...

Revision scheduled Mommy Makeover Bakersfield

I'm feeling much better today than I have in a long time. My original PS contacted me and is going to give me a revision. I believe he was quite busy the day I went in and there was a huge misunderstanding. He wants his patients to be happy and wants to care of me at no cost! Please keep posted on my updated surgery. I will also have full lipo to my back and waist and transfered to my butt (keeping my fingers crossed)
Awww thanks. But I actually am feeling much better. My original PS has connected with me and is going to do a revision August 22. I will post pics of my revision.
So glad!! Can't wait to hear how it goes. Happy that he is following through for you! :)

Revision surgery scheduled with Dr. Darshan Shah 8/22/13

Mommy Makeover 5 years post op. Revision scheduled. I went ahead and changed my original rating because I feel the my original PS has gone above and beyond to repair the issue at hand without any charge to me. That shows me that he does take pride in his work and cares about his patients! Although I am unable to delete some negative feelings I had expressed I want to make sure that everyone knows what a wonderful doctor Dr. Darshan Shah is and his compassion. I will update my profile with revision pictures. I was told that I don't have enough fat to transfer to my buttocks so I asked if he could include my upper back lipo'd with the revision. That procedure he cannot include because its not part of the revision. So the addional cost will be $2000.00.

Pre-op pics

Pre-op pics of back and breast

Best of luck on your revision
How did every thing go?
Glad to know he acknowledged. Best of luck on the revision.
Bakersfield Plastic Surgeon