23 Year Old Male, Desiring to Add More Volume and Make my Lips Fuller - Bakersfield, CA

I decided to pursue Juvederm Injections in my lips...

I decided to pursue Juvederm Injections in my lips once I had my braces on. My lips are of normal size, but my upper lip has overlapped my lower lip. Especially with my braces. When I went in for my consultation, I had originally been scheduled for Botox, but I talked to Dr. Edmund Fisher about my insecurity with my lips. Dr. Edmund Fisher recommend Juvederm and that very same day I had both injectables done!!

Love my lips ????

????

Bakersfield Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Edmund Fisher is the only facial cosmetic plastic surgeon who I would let do any work on me. He's done my Septoplasty, Rhinoplasty, Botox, Juvederm, and Radiesse. I highly & strongly recommend Dr. Fisher to my friends & well of course my family. I even use his great skin care line after coming off Accutane and I'm loving the results & compliments !!

I have had considerable nightmares from Juviderm in my under eyes AND my lips. 21 months later, My lip injections are all "dissolving" at different paces, & my mout is completely crooked.
Maybe your doctor didn't use Juvederm. I've had nothing but positive results. Please don't leave negative comments "Veryhopless"
Are you kidding me? The only reason I got help learning I could get that stuff which IS Juviderm, ( I do keep track of what substances people inject in my face,) was from the countless other negative experiences listed on this sight, who suffered from bad results, a site which by the way, is titled, "real, " good OR bad, which the public has every right to hear and come here, TO hear.
Thanks so much for sharing.  Do you remember how many vials of juvederm you had injected?
I had the 1cc of Juvederm injected.