Not Recommended - Bakersfield, CA

Had the same horrible experience. I've been 3...

Had the same horrible experience. I've been 3 times and my face is ruined. I have dark spots that will not go way after months and my face is still super sensitive to the sun. I had it done to diminish freckles and fear I can never be in the sun again. A few pimples that were almost healed have now been permanently scared into my face. And I've had new deep wrinkles develope around my mouth develop and I'm only 30! OH, and peach fuzz growing everywhere...even on my lips!

was not aware that my olive skin gave me high chances of adverse reations and hyperpigmitation and improper use of different lasers

You should try Avene products for sensitivity to the sun. I went to get botox treatment at Dr. Fishers office and saw that they carry those products there. Their # is *******.

Hi Shilly,

Oh my, I can't believe all of this is happening to you. I so hope you have gone to see someone to see if they could help. I'm so so sorry you are dealing with this. You also might want to check out the IPL forum How was your IPL Recovery, it might help. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review and try to stay positive. :)

-Britt