Just Got It Today - Bakersfield, CA

Just had my forehead and crows feet injected...

Just had my forehead and crows feet injected today! Had gone in with the intention of getting Botox but decided on Dysport since there was a rebate offer. Wish I would of read reviews prior to my injections...As I read on through these reviews its seems like there are more disatisfied patients vs satisfied :( Scary. Well I will just wait and see what happens, hopefully I dont regret it.

So I am 5 days into it and I am not so satisfied...

So I am 5 days into it and I am not so satisfied :/ My forehead and crows feet look much better, however now I have drooping eyelids...Why? Does anyone know if this will go away?

Dr. Milan Shah

Good bedside manner and very thorough.

Dr Milan Shah is the best at it! I am sure that if you saw him he would take care of you.. he really is a good injector.
Dysport is not good! I tried it once and gave me the same results! Dr's do it because it is cheaper but you have to use twice as much as botox! I had a great experience with Dr. Fisher. I been telling everyone about him because I think he is kind of new in town and is GREAT!

Hi norm,

It's been 3 days, I hope everything has turned out well. The reviews are good to know what could happen, but not necessary meant to scare. Please let us know how you are doing today.

Thanks so much for the review and have a happy Sunday!

-Britt