My Favorite Thing I Have Ever Done - Bakersfield, CA

Doing this surgery is scary...lets face it. I was...

Doing this surgery is scary...lets face it. I was so apprehensive about my results, having surgery, what doctor to pick. I did a ton of research and I chose Dr D Shah in Bakersfield. I am from Los Angeles, but my good friend Linda had it done by him, and she lives in LA too. So I thought I would check out this Malibu Doc that goes to Bakersfield.

I found out that Dr Shah has offices in Malibu, Bakersfield and Fresno...but he can give deep discounts at his surgery center in Bakersfield because Beautologie owns it. (I save $1500 vs. going to do it LA-- totally worth it, and , honestly, the surgery center there is a 100 times cleaner and more professional looking than anything I saw in beverly hills)

Dr Shah really took the time to find out EXACTLY what I am looking for, the surgery was smooth and easy! I couldnt believe it after the horror stories I heard from my friends who went to other doctors in LA!

Anyway, I am a month post op now, I love my results and am driving my family to Bakersfield CA to have it done next week (my mom and sis)

THANK YOU REAL SELFERS FOR YOUR HELP!

And thank YOU for sharing your experience. What sort of implants did you end up choosing?

Bakersfield Plastic Surgeon

Everything I said in my review-- caring , compassionate, professional to the MAX. loved my experience and my doctor. he really needs to give classes on bedside manners to others