Beautiful Breasts at Last- MY Way, NO lift!

I have NEVER had what I consider lovely breasts. ...

I have NEVER had what I consider lovely breasts. Even as a young woman they were somewhat tuberous and never 'perky'. Time, gravity and breast feeding made them even more saggy and I had ptosis of grade 2.5. I had been thinking about getting a 'boob job' for about 5 years and during the last 3 had gone to 5 different consults and they all said the same thing- 'You need a lift. Implants alone will not give you what you want.'
While it is true that I wanted 'perkier' boobs, I did not want breasts that were high on the chest and did not want or expect that I would have NO sag. I was looking for a more 'natural' look and feel, as my husband greatly dislikes what he refers to as 'the bolt on look'. I was adamant that I did not want to have the anchor scar of a breast lift and the potential loss of nipple sensation from a circum-areolar cut. I would rather deal with my saggy girls that still looked ok in a padded push up bra.
After nearly a year of investigation, and looking at virtually hundreds of pictures of breasts, I made a decision to get implants alone. I chose a surgeon who would perform a Dual-Plane procedure and I selected Ultra High profile silicone implants. The dual plane allowed my own breast tissue to drape over the implant without a 'Snoopy-dog' deformity, and the ultra high implants gave the most projection without having 'side boobs'. My surgeon helped with recommendation of the size of the implant, as I was fearful of having too big of breasts and looking 'top heavy'. Ultimately I chose 430cc silicone. I still have some loss of feeling in my left nipple, but its getting better and the right is fine.
My results are fantastic. I love how I look, and they are not so big that I cannot still wear most of my old clothes. However, if I want to turn heads, a form fitting dress does the trick!
My advice to any woman who has minor to moderate sag and does NOT want the scars of a breast lift, consider finding a surgeon who will discuss performing a breast augmentation using the dual plane technique and ultra high profile implants.

Pictures added

The first 4 pics were taken by my surgeon. The last one taken at home.
Hello, your result looks lovely and gives me hope! I started out with breasts similar to yours and my surgeon did pretty much the same things, dual plane technique and high profile, just the same reasons: I want to go without a lift providing some ptosis. I wonder did your breast settle well at 6, 7 weeks? Was there still a lot of upper pole fullness? I am at 7 weeks and still look unnatural with high riding implants and no filling at the bottom. Your reply would be greatly appreciate :-)
Good for your for holding out until you found just the right doctor to perform your procedure. I think you look great!I never would have guessed an ultra high profile would do the trick, but it really did. So happy for you...congratulations!
Thanks Beth! As you can see from my post almost 3 years ago asking about this, I was interested in this for a long time. Only one MD suggested a dual plane procedure as a way to avoid a lollipop lift scar.
Dr. Jason Helliwell

Dr. Helliwell and his staff were fantastic! They were patient with my endless questions, helpful and always friendly. Perhaps the only complaint I would have is that the wait is often long.