Should've Fixed the "Girls" Sooner! Bakersfield, CA

I was always "blessed" with a shapely figure and...

I was always "blessed" with a shapely figure and an hourglass which included a 36D bust. However, after three children suckling, I lost most of the tissue in them. Unfortunately, I waited until I was over 50 to do something to remedy the situation. I had had a successful tummy tuck in 2005 through a fabulous doctor here in my town and decided to have him augment my breasts when he had to repair my scar tissue due to keloid a year later. Because of my keloid tendencies, I did not want to do the whole cut and move the areola procedure. I asked if he could just place the implants from a small incision under my breasts and he did. He was pleasantly surprised that they turned out so well and perky! After 8 years, my "girls" are still beautiful and perky and pleasing my husband (of 38 years!) greatly. I'm so glad I made the plunge! Just wish I had done it sooner.

Type of Implants

The type of implants I had on 9 20/2006 were Mentor saline implants 450 12/L Size 420-500.
Bakersfield Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shah is the most caring, personable, fun doctor who took time and care with me through all of the steps before, during, and after my procedures. He was encouraging when I was feeling down, he made me feel important as a woman and a person. I would (and have) recommend him to anybody for make overs he or she would want done to make he or she feel better about themselves.

Oh I'm so happy to see you shared your story with us VeryVirg! It's nice for members to see other women who are still loving their BA results many years later. I'm glad your doctor addressed your keloid concerns too. Do you recall what type and size implants you got?