Be Patient! - Bakersfield, CA

I've had Belotero done 3x now to the under eye...

I've had Belotero done 3x now to the under eye area. The first time I was very freaked out about the "bubble" under my eye of apparent "fluid" that many have experienced. I went back 2 days later and had the injection to melt the filler. About a week later I was sorry I had melted it, but was too embarrassed to go back a third time to reinject!
The second time I rode out the swelling and was very pleased with the results! This time I bruised badly, but I also used everything I could to combat the swelling- ice, arnica gel & pellets, bromelin tabs, pineapple juice. The swelling is almost non-existent.
Bottom line, BE PATIENT and use LOTS of ice (plus other treatments as you desire) during the first 24-48 hours. Wait for at least 3 days before getting it dissolved. I've done juvederm and restalyne also and the swelling from Belotero seems worst, but it may be due to the superficial nature of the product combined with putting it in the very delicate under eye area.

Belotero Update

A couple things I noticed about Belotero in retrospect:
1. Belotero is hydrophilic so it will make puffy eyes appear worse. Ie- too much salt, too much partying.
2. Belotero is not supposed to have the blue tint that juvederm does, but I DID notice it as did a friend of mine. Subtle, but there.
Rejuvenique