Genuinely Caring, Experienced Dr.,look Naturally Younger! - Bakersfield, CA

Highly recommended. Prestigious education....

Highly recommended. Prestigious education. Reasonably priced. Great value. Lasted significantly longer than botox at other Doctors' offices.

Hi Stacieb,

Thanks so much for the genuine review, it sounds like Dr. Fisher is a natural artist!  I am sure this review will really help other consumers on RealSelf.

Kate Hebert
RealSelf

HI Stacie,

You mentioned "it" lasted longer than Botox, but your review is under the Botox community. What did you have done instead? The community loves to hear as  much info as possible on awesome treatments.

Thanks,

-Britt

Bakersfield Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fisher is great. He is professional, experienced and informative. Thank goodness my girlfriend finally gave me his name and number. She and her husband both look more youthful and amazing now than they did on their wedding day in 2003. I had been getting botox and restalyne injections in Beverly Hills for years, but never in the gentle, innovative, sculpting way that Dr. Fisher delivers. I typically have anxiety at the sight of a needle but his calm demeanor enabled me to relax. The first time I went to him I knew I was in talented hands. It was such a positive experience that I booked Total FX laser treatments soon after and can't say enough great things about him! I recently recommended Dr. Fisher to my coworker; who was shocked when he learned my age/birthday. Now he looks incredible too! Not frozen, or shocked, but incredible! Dr. Fisher's botox injections also last significantly longer than the botox I received in other Doctors' offices!