Brachioplasty (Arm Lift) for Flabby Skin Following Weight Loss - Bahrain

I wanted to have more slender arms. All my life I...

I wanted to have more slender arms. All my life I have had big arms regardless of my weight...so, I wanted a more slender look, and wanted to get rid of flabby skin, from weight loss.

I am not happy with the incision location. It was my understanding that the incision would be going from the armpit area, and downward to my elbow. The scar is not where I thought it would be and it is clearly visible when my arms are to my side. Again, not at all what was discussed in the doctor's office. Now I have irreparable, permenant scars on the back of my arms and will not be able to wear all the clothes i was looking forward to wearing...I have a lot of swelling everywhere. The swelling will go down eventually in one or two weeks. I like the more slender appearance, but the scar is totally not where I thought it would be...

Still disappointed. I have bumps all along my sutures, and a very large endentation on one of the arms. The scares are extremely asymetrical. I think someone else other than the doctor I chose performed the surgery or someone else might have been there 'to train'. Can a doctor do this without consent?
Can my bad brachioplasty be fixed or improved?

Brachioplasty

Brachioplasty

very disappointed.
Hey there ! I feel your pain I also had an arm lift back in January and I was expecting a different location as well. I thought they would be invisible when my arms were down at my sides . And to top it off I didn't heal too well. My scars are wide and raised . Very noticeable. Very scary. And I am in my best friends wedding next summer . I'm praying they flatten out some by then :-/ I also have a band or indent in my right arm in the inside . ANDDDD massive stretch marks that formed AFTER surgery. My skin elasticity SUCKS! I don't blame the for any of this . My tummy tuck scar looks great. Unfortunately we are warned about the potentially bad scarring in the legs and arms . I was just hoping they'd be in a different spot and not this damn wide. Now I won't even wear short sleeves like I did Prior to surgery . So much for finally wearing a tank top :-/ So frustrating ! Your scars look pretty thin and faint though . I think u will fade out pretty well
I read a review from someone on here who also had a visible scar from the back and had a total revision to hid it...it can be done with a simple fix, if you are not happy with it I would find a new PS and have a revision, don't live with it! Also it is very common to need a revision when dealing with a arm lift. I am happy with mine but I also will need a little revision to fix a bunching at the bottom of my scars...no biggie
I've seen scars that look way worse than yours even with them being on the underside of the arm. True when i looked at your scar I was kind of shocked by it's placement. As i'm under the impression in should lay against the body when your arm is at your side. but your scarring seems pretty good to me. the best i've seen yet.