Bad Rhino - Do Not Recommend the Procedure

I do not recommend a rhino. There have been...

I do not recommend a rhino. There have been no pros whatsoever.  I did it because I had a dorsal hump and wanted the tip refined.  We discussed what I wanted and went over photos.

I now have a nose that is crooked, overresected and tipped up, nothing like I asked for.   It does not fit my face or personality at all.   After closer look at photos of his work....all his noses look the same.

The surgeon admits he is not capable of correcting it and will cost me more than I have to get it corrected elsewhere.    It is overdone and will need to be rebuilt but he took out so much septum, I've been told I'll need rib to rebuild it.

If you are ready to deal with that .....I hope you feel lucky.

I am looking into this place for nose surgery. There are two other doctors who work in this practice. I would like to hear the doctors perspective on the outcome to give this a balanced/fair judgment. Working in the medical field there are as bad patients as there can be doctors so it is important to hear both parties before declaring someone unfit for their job. And not having photos to look at before after does not credit your experience.
I do have photos before and after but am still so many years later too embarrassed to post. It is a struggle every day to look at myself. I have been to more than a half dozen doctors since the initial procedure and each has said they would not touch me to try to correct as there was nothing left to work with. All I can say is I wish I never did the procedure. I ended up with a nose that looks ridiculous in addition to the fact that it constantly runs (that can be common), there at times is a horrible smell which can be so bad I get nauseous I have lost all self confidence and spend most of my sitting at home when I used to be a vibrant outgoing person. If you feel lucky and want to chance a good result then by all means move forward. But be prepared for complications which in many instances cannot be corrected and if another physician wants to try will cost you at least double what you originally pay. I have been going to counseling since this has happened but that will never change what I look like and have to look at every day for the rest of my life. If I had it to do over....I would not. I'd give anything to have my dorsal hump back.
Wow that sounds awful. This is the side of plastic surgery we don't get to hear much of, as if it is candy coated and things will always work out. This is why I am nervous. The doctor I am looking into isn't the one you mentioned. The thing is for me, how you are now is how I am and have been. I've always been shy ad had no self esteem so this feels like something I've been wanting to do and I know there are risks along with money I don't have but will need to borrow. I'm leaning towards chancing it though just because I'm tired of being so withdrawn.
Dr. Lawrence Cervino

Please be sure that you have a clear understanding of what the physicians capabilities and get in writing what will transpire if there is dissatisfaction. physician that does exclusively rhinos or facial plastic surgery. I am stuck with an overresected, tipped up, crooked nose with and admission that the surgeon is incapable of correcting the situation and refusal to help me find assistance and refusal to refund money. I am too ashamed to put a photo on the internet.