I am only 29 years old - Bad Experience - San Francisco, CA

I had the Radiesse injected under my eyes to help...

I had the Radiesse injected under my eyes to help the small amount of hollowness. The sad thing is i am a nurse and had it done in our office. I was very swollen and i also had a very painful sinus infection. I had to be put on septra for the infection. They said it had nothing to do with the radiesse but i think diffrent. I am olny 29 years old and now have on one side a red papule under my right eye that makes me look like i was in a fight. The left eye now has a very dark circle under it. I had mine done the beginning of december 2007 and it still look bad. We have tried 3 diffrent lasers (pulse dye, IPL and ND yag) , saline injections and nothing has worked. We have contacted the company and they could not really help. They had a doctor come from WA come look at me and he pretty much said it will go away eventually. It has been over 3 months and nothing. I feel very sad when i look in the mirror. People ask me everyday " o my God what happened to your face." If anyone has had this or has any advise please email me. {edited} Editor note: you must be contacted privately (sorry, for everyone's protection from spammers we don't publish email addresses). Readers should click on your username to reach your private contact form.