I am only 29 years old - Bad Experience - San Francisco, CA

I had the Radiesse injected under my eyes to help...

I had the Radiesse injected under my eyes to help the small amount of hollowness. The sad thing is i am a nurse and had it done in our office. I was very swollen and i also had a very painful sinus infection. I had to be put on septra for the infection. They said it had nothing to do with the radiesse but i think diffrent. I am olny 29 years old and now have on one side a red papule under my right eye that makes me look like i was in a fight. The left eye now has a very dark circle under it. I had mine done the beginning of december 2007 and it still look bad. We have tried 3 diffrent lasers (pulse dye, IPL and ND yag) , saline injections and nothing has worked. We have contacted the company and they could not really help. They had a doctor come from WA come look at me and he pretty much said it will go away eventually. It has been over 3 months and nothing. I feel very sad when i look in the mirror. People ask me everyday " o my God what happened to your face." If anyone has had this or has any advise please email me. {edited} Editor note: you must be contacted privately (sorry, for everyone's protection from spammers we don't publish email addresses). Readers should click on your username to reach your private contact form.

Natosha!!! I live in Sacramento.. I think the doc who came to see you was the same doc who ruined me.. How do I reach you?!!!! Cristina
I had the same thing happen to me. I had Radiesse injected in the hollows around the bottom of my eyes. I had a bit of swelling that went away after 2 days. On the 4th day I woke up looking like I had been crying for weeks. The area around my eyes was very tender; if i bent over the pressure in and around my eyes and sinuses was intense. I remained swollen and red for a week and then finally got antibiotic treatment. On another note: I was told Radiesse lasts anywhere from 6 - 12 months. That's bullocks! Mine had completely disappeared after 4 weeks...that's $200/week for slightly younger looking eyes. So not worth it.
Just wondering did it go down yet.Im 29 and have recently had the same thing happen to me.Please email and let me know