Perma Lip Need Advice Please!! What Size Should I Do? =AZ

I'm not sure what size to choose for Perma-Lip.....

I'm not sure what size to choose for Perma-Lip...
I was thinking the medium or large, i haven't seen anyone with small or med pics on this site. I have seen a lot of people wish they had the large, or took the med out and had it replaced with the large. Not sure my lips could handle the large size. Any comments or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

before Juviderm (lips)

i initially suggested to you going for the 5mm but i now think you should do the 4mm. i went with the 5 and now im swapping it for the 3. i just updated my own post...let us know how it goes :)
After meeting with my PS he didn't think it would be a good fit for me, bottom lip would be fine but didn't feel the top lip would look right. :-( so back to Juviderm for now until something else comes out on the market
go large...the med only show on some one with no lips !!!!I had to redo mine to large and now I love them

PS didn't recommend for me

After meeting with my PS he didn't think it would be a good fit for me, bottom lip would be fine but didn't feel the top lip would look right. :-( so back to Juviderm, until something else comes out on the market. Thank you everyone for your input :-)
I would get a second opinion from another plastic surgeon on the perma-lips. I can't imagine getting shots of dermal fillers in my lips every few months, and the constant inflation/deflation. But that's just me. I saw someone once who got the largest diameter of perma-lip and they looked "off" - rather duck-like. So I wouldn't just say go for the largest diameter unless your ps recommends it.
Thank u for the suggestion. I'll let u know how my second opinion goes. I'm not looking to make lips look huge just fuller so I won't have to do the injections anymore. It may be a while I'm having some fun surgerys in a few days and won't be able to do too much.
Best of luck on your upcoming surgery, and when you're ready to get a 2nd opinion on the permalips, good luck with this too. I'm very happy with my permalip implants, and I was so hesitant to get them. The idea of an implant in my upper and lower lips was unimaginable. If you decide to check into them further and have the ability to travel, I would suggest getting them done in Dallas. There are a team of plastic surgeons there that are definitely the most experienced and knowledgeable about permalip.