Awesome

I had my bikini area done. That was from my...

I had my bikini area done. That was from my stomach belly button area all the way down and around to the back area :-) Its all gone...everywhere. I am so happy with the results. I used to get horrible ingrown hairs that would cause scaring.

I was expecting and preparing myself for some pretty intense pain...mostly just because of the "sensitive" area that was done but in all honesty, there was very little pain in it. I used some lidocaine numbing cream which probably helped. But I got my underarms done without any cream and there was still very little discomfort.

To me, getting a tattoo was more painful than this. Completely worth it! I am planning on getting my legs done also.....Just wish I would have done it years ago!

Ideal Image

They were very professional and made me feel very comfortable...even when doing the "private" areas

What skin tone do you have (fair, medium, dark), and what laser did they use on you (Alexandrite, diode or Nd:YAG)? Do you know the settings (spot size, pulse count, etc)?
are you a female ?
How many treatments did you have to get. I am very fair skinned with very dark, thick bikini area. I hate to shave there as I am stuck with bright red bumps for days after. I can't decide which is worse the thick black hair or red bumps. I can't wait to hear from you.