Rhino/septoplasty Has anyone experience the tip to elevate after the swelling is down?

Has anybody experience doing rhinoplasty...

Has anybody experience doing rhinoplasty overboard? Is there something i need to keep in mind?the dr told me the bloodwork is done the same day as the surgery. I am very excited. My dr is Yakup Avsar in Istanbul. I have done been in contact with over 10 dr from norway, sweden, italy, turkey and usa. But from all the simulated pictures Dr Yakup avsar was definite the one that was close to my estethic taste.

round tip....

this is my nose, I hate it!

from the side...

dropy nose....NOT PRETTY!

after I lost weight, my nose seems more crooked .

recovery sucks

I have been having a emotional rollercoster.....the swelling was beyond my imagination. I have lost my smile, Im still 12 days post up look like avatar/chipmuck.....And the babynose does not put the rest of my face in porpotion...I hope in the next days my smile comes back and everything else starts to settle down....I know I should not worry but I am so afraid not to feel like myself. It seems like I have had Botox in my forehead, my wrinkles is all gone...but I hope this to will resolve in time...

depressed

I am so depressed I cry I send the clinic mail everyday , I have been home for 3 weeks only to visit my mother and my sister. Its so hard. I dont think i can do this. I see every girl on realself taking of the cast and have this pretty straight thin yet swallon nose, while i have a wider and wonky looking think going on in my face, when i wake up I just wanna cry. Its been 3 weeks, and the place below my nose tip is swallon so my smile just seems like a chipmuck, Im still stiff.....this is so horrible....

MORE PIC

horrible

form the side

look a little bit like my old nose....18 days post op

Has anyone experience the tip to elevate after the swelling is down?

Ok- so my nose starting to look more human, but still it lack definition and the tip is really strange. It goes more down, but its super stiff i am 28 days post op.Has anyone experience the tip to elevate after the swelling is down?
Yakup Avsar

he is know for his own invented method in Rhinoplasty. He preforms closed rhinoplasty. He does not break bones under surgey. Thats one of the main reasons I picked him, he also has a huge facebook lfan page and the before after results are so natural. He also makes clay mask to see your results from every angel, not just picture.

Hello Newnose88, How are you doing? It's now 2 months post op.
How are you doing now? My nose looks JUST like yours from the front. So swollen and wide!!! I'm 8 days post op and I'm wondering if it gets better.
How are things going for you now?
I think your nose if going to look just fine once the swelling goes down. Just give it more time. I know you hate waiting because I would too, but I think that's all you can do is wait and hope for the best. It looks good to me already. Best wishes!
Post more pics pleasee I dont have much time left with dr yakup avsar so nervous after reading your post op
Oh give it some time dear, it will get better! Too soon to stress! Hugs
trying to hang in there .....
It looks a lot better! Don't worry give it time for the swelling to go away. Will take awhile. Even as it is now it looks better than before !!
Thank you so much for taking time to write to me, It means so much in this time and the recovery hell I am going through. Yes i am still very stiff and the tip is superduper swallon I cant feel flesh if you know what i mean? But the thing that is really annoying me is that the nose looks so smashed and wide and my face is round shaped so it seems like Im a old child if that makes sense, as for the routine life i just cant go out. I was never ugly before due to the rest of my face i have a pretty smile, nice face shape etc... I have always recived a lot of complimenst , but the nose really bothered me, i dont know if I should hate the results of what the dr did ...because I went througe the facebook face he has over 37.000 likes and I have seen so many girls on the page, the noses looks so beautiful, I really but my nose faith in his hands. The clinic told me it would take 1-2 months before the nose starts to take shape, but like honestly at this stage I cant see how the nose is going to change? I am afraid of not liking what i see in the mirror. Waking up in the mornings is the hardest part not being able to sleep as i constantly thinking about my nose. my mom suggests that i should go to a teraphist. But honestly like no word can make me feel beautiful or embrace this wide looking nose...sorry for all
Hi, read the link below about recovery, and be patient ;-) http://www.realself.com/question/how-long-will-it-take-heal-after-nose-job
You need to give it time babe thats why they say it takes min of 6 months your only 3 weeks post op. Dont stress it's only a swelling and the swelling is only temporary. Dont panic you will be perfect soon:)
thank you so much, Have you been in contact with Yakup Avsar? As you can see i am dealing with a lot of stress. Im in week 3 and thing are going so slow
Yes hun I have my operation on 11 september with him I have 4 weeks left I cant wait. Dobt feget everyones recovery time varys and yours just a slow recovery some people have fast recovery dont think about it I think his done a really nice job its so small and cute
Thank you very much for sharing your experience and the pics. First of all, I think your nose looks really nice, natural, for being swollen, stiff and numb(!?) And, I do not think that it looks like your old nose. As much as I can see from the before-pictures, you had a little hump and the point was droopy and crooked, which are gone now. As it appears you are healing slowly. In the after-picture, where you are smiling, you can already see, that the area is still swollen and stiff. You just need to be patient (I know, it is very easy to say!) Relax by doing things that you have done before. Just go in to your routine-life. Go out, go shopping, go to the cinema...etc. No one on the street will notice your operation, it looks so natural! Only you know it. Your after-picture with your smiling reminds me to my visits to the dentist. Always when I get fillings, I get local anaesthesia and am getting swollen and numb for hours around that area, and it looks like that! I think your nose is going to look very beautiful and natural, believe me. It is very difficult for you to believe at this stage, because you went through the whole process, and are reminding other girls' 'easy' experience on realself. Everyone reacts differently to after-operations; some are healing quickly, some slowly. Be patient! What I would love to know is, how the clinic is responding to you, as you are contacting them; are they friendly, are they accommodating, what do they do/, or suggest you to do? Thank you very much again. Very best!
Hi newnose88, how are you doing? You have had you surgery by now?! How did it go? I am interested in a nose surgery by Dr. Avsar as well. I am planning to go there for a consultation later this year. Please keep us here in the forum updated. We can PM if you like!? All the best!
yes, just send me a pm :)
Hi newnose88, Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us! You just need to be patient. I'm very sure your nose is going to be beautiful. You've been operated by an highly experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. So, don't worry, be happy, and be patient! It'll take time (6 months or more) to see the final shape of your nose. As you are writing in your second week of post op, that you are still swollen; did you have, or, are you having bruises as well? And, was it a close or open rhinoplasty? Or, were both techniques used? Thank you and get well soon! Best wishes,
It was closed rhinopladtynever got bruised it turneed yellow but the swalloing is bad and i am 15 days post op but still my face is stiff and i cant smile. Have You heard of yakup avsar ? I think my body heals slowly :
Hi, I think, the healing/recovery process varies from person to person. And, also, maybe, it is summer, it's hot, it'll take longer to recover?! I've been researching rhinoplasty for a long time, and come across people with different healing processes. I've heard stories of people who had open rhinoplasty and recovered quickly and others who recovered slowly, and with the closed rhinoplasty the same; those who had teeth ache after surgery, and those who had no pain at all! Are you still in Turkey, have you been to the doctor again, what did he say? Are you using the special post-op 'ice'-masks (well, it's not ice...I don't remember what they call it!)? Dr Yakup Avsar is one of the well-known surgeons in Turkey, and he is, as far as I could see, one of the first surgeons who developed the tools for the closed rhinoplasty. He has got Turkish celebrity patients as well. So, you were in best hands, don't worry about that ;-) Just need to be patient! It's really the healing process, that no one can have an influence... It requires patience.
Yes i did a lot of research so i think the dr was Amazing he made this mask before after so You could see yourself and the results in every single angle. But the mentaly part of seeing yourself so swallon and the rest of my face its very depressing...... I have mailed the clinic every day and they are so helpfull saying Dont worry my nose will start to take its real shape 1-2 Months but its really hard to belive that.... Just need to be patient.
Heyy you dont have long for your surgery just a few days I would like to wish you all the best and goodluckkk!!! Please update pics after surgery. Im having mine done by him september.
thank you......if you want we can PM? im so nervous..traveling to Istanbul tomorrow and meeting yakup avsar tomorrow. OMG...i really hope the surgery goes well.......
Dont worry im sure its going to be worth it as they say no pain no gain:) ye sure PM me do you have whats app
Hi hun where will you be travelling from to get your nose done by yakup avsar because I be travelling from england and want to know if he charges patients more from abroad.