BBL, TT Revision, Lipo to the Back, Belly, and Arms for Fat Grafting. - Avondale, AZ

Hello everyone, I've been researching this site...

Hello everyone, I've been researching this site for a while because I'm interested in a BBL. I'm Latina 35 years a mother to three and grandmother to gorgeous little girl. I started my family when I was very young therefore did not enjoy my youth not to mention my young flawless body. I'm so exited to see so many beautiful ladies of all ages and sizes rewarding themselves in such a big way. This site and the reviews of so many is what has kept me motivated to take this next step into my journey. This a definate goal fore now. I am posting pictures of what I lol like now and what I hopefully will look like soon.
Dr. Pantoja

Welcome and congratulations that was my PS! CHK OUT MY JOURNAL page/blog! WHN IS UR SURGERY DATE? IN HERE FOR u IF U NDD ME!
I don't have a date yet, I will send my pictures to Nadia soon Lord willing, then hopefully I will get a real quote and date. Thank you for your support I truly appreciate.
Uw!
Welcome!Blessings on your journey!I'm your age,have three children & also started my family young;)Do you have a date set with Pantoja?
Hi, I don't have a date yet. But hopefully will soon. I need to send pictures, and some personal info which I will be doing soon.
Welcome and congrats on this journey! :) Best of luck