More Yet to Come...- Avon, CT

I am starting this thread to talk about my...

I am starting this thread to talk about my experience with Cool Sculpting. I just had my flanks done for a second time on Nov 27 so it is too early to tell any results. The first time did minimal results, about an inch at my waist. I will be having my lower and upper abs done on Dec 13, so I will update as I can. I am hoping to be in the group that does not experience the pain! I do wonder what the percentages of how many do/don't have pain that requires medication beyond Advil. Crazy time of year to do, but only time that worked!

Having procedure...

Well there is definitely more of a pulling feeling on lower abs than on flanks! Bearable, staff encouraging.

procedure done!

Had upper and lower large applicator in both done this afternoon. Lower was more sensitive when applied, but was fine. Massaging after was also ok, no stinging like I had with flanks. Skin is sensitive so I am wearing light compression cami which helps. Hoping for great results..in 8-12 weeks!

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

How you feeling? Have you had much pain since the procedure? I hope you're having a smooth recovery. :-)

Please do keep us updated with your progress and we'd love to see a before/after photo, once your reuslts starts showing!

Day 2 Post Procedure

Ok, am a bit swollen and sensitive to touch, some bruising mainly showing around where the applicator edges were. continuing to wear compression cami, doing fine, hoping for it to continue!

forgot to mention...

I had the upper & lower abdomen done on Dec 13. The lower seemed to pull a bit more during the procedure, but the upper seems more sensitive after.

Day 7 Post Procedure

All is going well...using curicaine and light compression cami/tank, for which I am thankful! Still swollen, bruising is resolving. I have been (gently) massaging, also as someone recommended, every time I put on curicaine. Also have been doing light exercise, side twists...I do have little pains here and there, but nothing that I need to take pain medication for.

I had lower done on Dec.26th and experienced the same as you. Not as painful as upper was after. Getting flanks done tomorrow at 9 am cst. Wish me luck!
I have, thankfully, not had any bad pain. My upper & lower abs have been uncomfortable but none of the stabbing pain people have described. I still feel a bit 'bigger' than before, and can feel lumpy in upper abs still, but wear a cami for extra comfort with no problems to speak of. Hoping for good results in a couple of months!

some results!

I had flanks done on November 27 for the second time and low and behold, yesterday, I looked in the mirror and saw a change, measured my waist and I lost an inch! Since it is only 6 weeks I was amazed! My upper and lower abs were done on December 13, no change there yet, but finally swelling is down and I can wear jeans with some comfort. I am looking forward to more results!

Just curious how your results turned out? I'd love to see an update. :) Thanks!
So it has been over 2 months since your procedure. You had the flanks done twice and the upper and lower once, correct? How do you feel abou the outcome? I am at day 16 and still look very swollen
Radiance Med Spa

Based on previous experience...