Vaser Stomach, Back and Flanks - Aventura , FL

I had Vaser done last summer and I am not 100%...

I had Vaser done last summer and I am not 100% satisfied.
My back and flanks are ok but not my stomach. I feel much fat was left there and I can't take time off to have it done again at the moment and I wouldn't go back to Pascual MD anyways.
They don't really care about you (except a few of the employees there). When I went there for a consultation, they were super nice but after my surgery, I didn't receive not ONE call from anyone there to check how I was doing. I also felt I was extremely rushed out of there when I woke up from my surgery. I remember I wanted to see the Dr. after the surgery and never even got to speak to him after I woke up.
Anyways, I am not 100% satisfied with my results and will get my breast augmentation and my abdomen fixed with another surgeon for sure. Not going back there.
Not to mention the wait time. I had a complication and had to go there many times and multiple times I waited over an hour (couple times almost 2 hours) in the room waiting for someone to come see me.
I really wished I went some place else. I don't feel I wasted my money completely because I like my back/flanks results but my abs look weird with a huge fat pocket left there.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon