Overly Excited!!! - Aventura, FL

I've been stocking the site for months everyday...

I've been stocking the site for months everyday for hours. I had a life changing experince that almost coast me my life. I vowed to change everything I wasn't happy with, so i'm starting with my body. I will have Vaser lipo of the full abs,back, inner thigs, and arms. I'm so EXCITED I CAN"T WAIT. I think if it wasn't for my incident I would of never even though of doing this sx. Before Pics will be added soon. OH! what do you ladies think about that HI-DEF Vaser? Has anyone had one done, is it worth it?

Weight Loss

Happy HolidaysRS, I'm freaking out. I have 36 days left for my pre-op and 49 days left till my sx. I'm 5'6 and weighing 190 Ibs. I was told to loss 15 Ibs. I can't seem to get the weight off. My husband tells me I have an athletic build, but at this point I'm not trying to hear that. I want my sx to go well. I'm not having a bbl so the fat isn't going anywhere else. I know I could make the weigh in, I guess I'm just venting becasue i haven't told any of my friends what I'm doing. I feel like they are going to hate, becasue I'm getting done something they want to do and for some reason or another haven't done. I'm they type of person that goes after what I want. You only live once, and I'm going to live HAPPY. Ok I said I was going to put up pics, but I;m still not to sure if I'm ready. I know how much it helps. Maybe I'll do it when I have after pics to show. Happ New Year's!!!!!!!

before pic

Planning Ahead

Hello dolls,
I'm SOOOO EXCITED. I only have to wait 33 more days till I met my DR. I have been reading alot posts, I can't help but notice most ppl start to buy things they need ahead of time. It sounds like the normal thing to do, but why do i find myself not even thinking about? What I am OBSESSING OVER is what diet and fitness regimen I'm going to be on when it's all said and done. I keep trying to tell myself to take baby steps, but I wnat to run already. Time is going by so slow UHH!!!!
I guess I'm going to start to occupy my time by getting a supply list ready, but do I really need one? I'm going to be local.

The Mission

My mission began today to loose 15-18 lbs. I am going to eat clean from this point on. My motivation is my sx in Feb. I want to look FABULOUS for my sons B-day in August. We are going to the Keys and I want to wear a bikini. I've never worn one before. This is MY year. I feel good about this year. My husband is trying to be SUPER supported about the sx, but I know him better than that. He thinks it's going to go to my head. I'm hear to tell you those days of wearing provocative clothes are done and over. I didn't do it when i was younger and I'm not going to start now. Don't get me wrong I could of worn a bikini when i was younger, but my dad was old school ( I could always hear his voice in my head). Now I just want to wear something more age approprite for my age.

Wish Pic

Weight Lost

I have been on 1200 cal. a day since the first of the month. I have also been going to the gym (except friday, had a vi peel done) and have been trying to burn at least 1000 cal. it take me about 2.5 hrs of cardio to do. I do zumba and other classes so I don't get tired if the same thing. Ok so this AM I got on the scale and I've gone down 5 pounds. I need to keep myself motivated. My pre op is in 26 days and my sx in 39 days. I want my results to be awsome.

Less Than A Month

27 more days left, i can't wait. I'm still doing good with the clean eating and down 2 more pounds and some inches. I can't wait to see my new body.

rescheduled

I was counting down the days till I met with the Dr. I wanted to tell him my expectations. I also wanted him to tell me what could be done. Now I have to wait an additional week before that happens because they rescheduled me. So im thinking it's only going to be a week before my sx, it's cutting it real close. I don't know the do's and don't. I just hope from now on everything stays on schedule. Im already anxious as it is.

count down

18 DAYS, N COUNTING! !!!

The Counting has begun

10 days left and even though I didn't lose the weight I wanted. I've been eating better n working out, so it's a start. Ill post some before pics the day before my sx.

re scheduled again

Got a call I didn't want to get. I thought I would have to wait even longer. I had to find someone to take and pick me up. No one other than my hubby knew what I was having done. Now I had to reach out to someone to do me the favor.I'd scheduled the sx around my hubby. Now he won't be there. Sometimes his job can be an inconvinance. Ugh! But WOW only 7 more days.

consultation day

I don't know why I was nervous it was only the pre op. Dr. L is awesome! He took his time N I felt he was being guenuie. You can tell he loves what he does. Im very happy with him so far. My hubby went with me, he had lots of questions for the Dr. :-) ok well I posted a pic of my arm. My other major issue for me are my legs, then my stomach. So here are my before pics.

count down

5 more days. This weekend will be spent buying my necessity.

recovery

All I have to say is that recovery SUCKS

recovery

Third day and feeling better. The first two days all I wanted to do is sleep. I've stopped taking my pain meds. I want these dam drains out. Im not looking forward to the massages.

Drains

I can't wait till these stupid drains come out. I get them out tomorrow. Hopefully that will make me feel a least more normal.

Drains Gone

I feel so much better. I'm still swollen and sore. But OMG

pics

The one on the left is pre-op and the one on the right is one week post op.

Pics

UPDATE

The massages have been going great, I am not going crazy with the not seeing any results on my leag and arms. I know from reading other dolls experinace it take times. Ladies i can honeslty say. I see some change, but not engough right now to make me say . HELLYES! What It is what i expected and willing to wait it out. i miss the gym.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

How are you doing?
I can't complain, waiting for time to go by and the swelling to go down.
Are the massages worth it? oR IS IT SOMETHING i CAN GET MY CAREGIVER TO DO? dID YOU FIND SOMEONE GOOD IN mIAMI TO GO TO?
Yes its very necessary. I found a good place in miami lakes
your belly came out great! i can see a difference in your legs, but not as much as your belly. the massages are really great. i still wear a compression garment. medical grade at night and spanx type during day. i'm 12 weeks out.
you look amazing already ...!! get those massages keep wearing the girdle!
I want to burn the faja
Lmaooo which one did u get ? The one i wear is super comfy
I'm still swollen and very sensitive so any little thing bothers.
did lagraaso provide a garment for you?
Yes, it's part of the total
Any scars? Did they give u a garment? Who did u choose for massages? U look great already!
Small scars, but they look like they would fade away. Yes one is included in the price. Im going to a place in miami lakes for the massages.ill have to get back to you with the name. It's so true what they say, you have to have patience in regards to the results.
I was wondering where in Miami lakes you were getting the massages at
Sapphire 305-742-0840 6001 NW 153 ST # 102
Wow! Your results look amazing already. You stomach is flat!
Thanks, but I'm still very swollen.
Good luck tomorrow! I am sure you're on your way to seeing great results.
Thanks
Hey girly :) I hope you are doing good. I'm scared to unwrap and look at everything. I only peeked on my sides. My post op appt isn't until the 20th which sucks because I have orientation for school on the 19th. I tried to hide my drains under clothes to see what I will look like when I go out side and they don't really hide at all. I seen other girls pictures on here and they hid their drains very well. How has your sleep been? I'm starting to walk straighter. Not as hunchback like I was the first 2 days. I'm getting out of bed easier without my hubby's help. Well thank you for sharing your journey. It's nice to share with other people who are going through what I am going through.
I'm hoping to get my drains out on the 20th. I'm also getting around the house with less assistant. The swelling is my biggest issue.
Glad to know you feeling better! Thanks for sharing your journey.
Thinking of doing the same procedure in the same areas but now I am a little nervous! I schedule a consult with the same doctor. Can't wait to see your results!
Oh n get ready for the painful massages! Lol
When did you start the massages