A Little Discouraged About my Results - Aventura, FL

I had vaser lipo done last Friday December 7 on my...

I had vaser lipo done last Friday December 7 on my upper and lower back and upper and lower abs. As of now I am quite happy with the results of my back but not my abdomen, it still sticks out a look more than I want it to.

I know that patience is key but I want my results now. I leaked a lot the first night but the next day i had very little leakage, which my doctor was surprised about. The next day I woke up with pain in my upper left leg which caused my ankles to swell and now I'm using a walker.

The pain is very excruciating. I went to see my doctor and she prescribed more pain killers and said that my femoral nerve is irritated.

Hey thinner...how are u feeling now? I hope better...keep me posted...u know where to find me...lol...take care!!
I had vaser lipo on the outer thighs on 11th December. Can't really see much change yet and jeans are still tight. But 1500cc fat came out! I saw it!! So that has got to make a difference in the end.
Hey Sharon thanks for the comment. I have before pics but no after pics. I've been barely able to stand to take any pics. Hopefully in the next few days I will be able to post some pics. Through my garment I can see hat my stomach has not gone down, but my back has no roles pre surgery there were three sets of rolls. I will be posting pics soon
Dr. Pascual