PROCEDURE SEASON! Dr. Salama - Aventura, FL

My procedure date is approaching and I am getting...

My procedure date is approaching and I am getting nervous. I'm not nervous about the surgery itself, but the preparation itself is making me nervous. My Surgery date is Jan. 28, I booked my hotel today. The hotel is a lot more expensive then I expected. I will be traveling from out of state and want to stay the desired length of stay Dr. Salama's office suggested. I'm sure I am being anal about things because I am a health care provider but I want to be as prepared as possible. It helps that I have a friend who went to Dr. Salama so having her as a reference makes the preparation a little easier. I'll try to give as much information regarding my procedure and experience as I possibly can!

Breast lift and TT

I'm scheduled for a breast lift and tummy tuck in January with Dr. Salama. I am soo excited. I'm not nervous regarding the surgery itself. I am a little stressed regarding preparing for the surgery. I want to loose about 30 lbs prior to surgery. I'm probably being a little anal about the preparation for surgery as far as vitamins and other supplies needed post op. But I'm a healthcare provider and just can't help it, LOL. Luckily I have a friend who had a procedure done with Dr. Salama and she has been very resourceful! I will be flying in for my procedure and plan on staying the entire 2 weeks. Unfortunately, it's during peak vacation season so my hotel expense is outrageous for two weeks. That was an additional $2000 I was not expecting. I am to post pics pre and post so stay tuned!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Correction. My TT date is Jan 10th
Hi. I am having TT on Jan 20th with Dr Salama. Have you asked about the recovery house ? For 10 days $1899 includes nurse 24/7,meals, transportation to/from airport.
Two of my friends are nurses and are coming to care for me. I heard not so great things about the transportation service provided so it made me apprehensive about using that service.
I had a friend who went to Dr. Salama and generally post op you have a poor appetite so the meals are kind of a waste of money but I think it's great that meals are provided
wow. i guess you are not alone in his journey. i am having a mommy make over very excited and nervous with salama on the Jan16
Can someone stay with you at recovery house
Do you know if someone can stay with you at the recovery house?
Do you have the info for the Recovery house?
Good Luck, from a post op Salama Doll!
Thank u!!
Just had surgery on the 30!!! The staff is awesome
Congrats happynewme23! I hope all is well!
I know what you mean about the nerves. My surgery is on Dec 5th and it's becoming more real to me. I scheduled the date back in March... I'm excited and nervous and just ready. Good luck to you!
Thank you so much ExTheFlab! Good luck to you too! Ill keep you in my prayers
Your surgery date is drawing near!!! Good luck!
It sure is and all I can think about is my surgery. I'm so anxious to be on the flat side!!