PROCEDURE SEASON! Dr. Salama - Aventura, FL

My procedure date is approaching and I am getting...

My procedure date is approaching and I am getting nervous. I'm not nervous about the surgery itself, but the preparation itself is making me nervous. My Surgery date is Jan. 28, I booked my hotel today. The hotel is a lot more expensive then I expected. I will be traveling from out of state and want to stay the desired length of stay Dr. Salama's office suggested. I'm sure I am being anal about things because I am a health care provider but I want to be as prepared as possible. It helps that I have a friend who went to Dr. Salama so having her as a reference makes the preparation a little easier. I'll try to give as much information regarding my procedure and experience as I possibly can!

Breast lift and TT

I'm scheduled for a breast lift and tummy tuck in January with Dr. Salama. I am soo excited. I'm not nervous regarding the surgery itself. I am a little stressed regarding preparing for the surgery. I want to loose about 30 lbs prior to surgery. I'm probably being a little anal about the preparation for surgery as far as vitamins and other supplies needed post op. But I'm a healthcare provider and just can't help it, LOL. Luckily I have a friend who had a procedure done with Dr. Salama and she has been very resourceful! I will be flying in for my procedure and plan on staying the entire 2 weeks. Unfortunately, it's during peak vacation season so my hotel expense is outrageous for two weeks. That was an additional $2000 I was not expecting. I am to post pics pre and post so stay tuned!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon