A Gift for Me - Aventura, FL

I want to start by saying that I am so grateful to...

I want to start by saying that I am so grateful to all of you that share and document your experiences on this site. I am 59 years old and for the first time in my life I am doing something to benefit just me. My self esteem has suffered endlessly because I do not control my weight. I am not looking for a miracle with my procedure but it will put me on track and motivate me to lose weight. In the past losing weight meant still having belly fat and I am hoping to change that. If I am successful, I plan to have BBL done also.

Good luck. You will not regret your decision. See you on the flat side.
Congrats on this brave decision! I am in a similar boat. I had a breast reduction 12 weeks ago, and am going in for my TT with muscle repair on 27 Jan. I think my profile experience might be helpful, if ya wanna check it out. Best wishes.
Good luck dear.... We are all here for the same results and to support each other

In recovery

Ladies I am at the recovery house. The treatment here is fabulous. This house has such a quaint homey feel. I am in pain, but the meds and good food are making it tolerable. Dr Salama and his staff are amazing. More tomorrow.....

Congratulations!
You will be fabulous!
Congrats on finally doing something for yoursrlf!

New Garment

I am in my stage 1 garment today. I never knew the meaning of a compression garment until I was poured into this. I am so amazed at the results already and we have just begun. So thankful to have the care I'm getting at. the recovery house. Also grateful for the ladies here.

Hiw are you, do you still wearing your gartment
Any updates on your recovery hun? How does the scar look? I am scheduled for March and would love your input.
Congrats babe, your tummy look snatched through that garment
Miami Plastic Surgeon

So far the staff has been wonderful. Looking forward to meeting Dr Salama on the 9th.