A Gift for Me - Aventura, FL

I want to start by saying that I am so grateful to...

I want to start by saying that I am so grateful to all of you that share and document your experiences on this site. I am 59 years old and for the first time in my life I am doing something to benefit just me. My self esteem has suffered endlessly because I do not control my weight. I am not looking for a miracle with my procedure but it will put me on track and motivate me to lose weight. In the past losing weight meant still having belly fat and I am hoping to change that. If I am successful, I plan to have BBL done also.

In recovery

Ladies I am at the recovery house. The treatment here is fabulous. This house has such a quaint homey feel. I am in pain, but the meds and good food are making it tolerable. Dr Salama and his staff are amazing. More tomorrow.....

New Garment

I am in my stage 1 garment today. I never knew the meaning of a compression garment until I was poured into this. I am so amazed at the results already and we have just begun. So thankful to have the care I'm getting at. the recovery house. Also grateful for the ladies here.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

So far the staff has been wonderful. Looking forward to meeting Dr Salama on the 9th.