A Gift for Me - Aventura, FL

I want to start by saying that I am so grateful to...

I want to start by saying that I am so grateful to all of you that share and document your experiences on this site. I am 59 years old and for the first time in my life I am doing something to benefit just me. My self esteem has suffered endlessly because I do not control my weight. I am not looking for a miracle with my procedure but it will put me on track and motivate me to lose weight. In the past losing weight meant still having belly fat and I am hoping to change that. If I am successful, I plan to have BBL done also.

In recovery

Ladies I am at the recovery house. The treatment here is fabulous. This house has such a quaint homey feel. I am in pain, but the meds and good food are making it tolerable. Dr Salama and his staff are amazing. More tomorrow.....

New Garment

I am in my stage 1 garment today. I never knew the meaning of a compression garment until I was poured into this. I am so amazed at the results already and we have just begun. So thankful to have the care I'm getting at. the recovery house. Also grateful for the ladies here.
Dr Moises Salama

So far the staff has been wonderful. Looking forward to meeting Dr Salama on the 9th.

Hiw are you, do you still wearing your gartment
Any updates on your recovery hun? How does the scar look? I am scheduled for March and would love your input.
Congrats babe, your tummy look snatched through that garment
Congrats babe, your tummy look snatched through that garment
I would also like to know about the recovery house and an update of your sx. Considering Salama for a tt and would like to hear from a past tt patient of his.
Thanks for sharing your story. Do you still have the details of the recovery house you stayed at?
Congratulations and thank you for sharing
I have been completely off the pain meds since 23rd. I was able to use the second set of hooks on my garment this week. Feel good until I overdo it.
The best gift is the gift you give yourself! Congrats! You look beautiful! How is your pain level?
Congratulations gift4me !
Congrats and Happy healing!!
Congrats! That's quite the compression garment. Did they give that to you at the hospital, or is it your own?
This is the garment that Dr Salama provided. It's like nothing I knew existed. Since that pic I am more comfortable in it. I can't wait to go to next size down.
Congratulations!
Thanks. It is a journey!
A well worth one at that! Stay strong!
You will be fabulous!
That's the plan.....
Congrats on finally doing something for yoursrlf!
Feels really good too!
Congrats... Happy healing!!!
Thank you. One day at a time
Glad you made it. Healing and hugs ;-)
Thanks!
Good luck. You will not regret your decision. See you on the flat side.