Great Nose Job Surgeon! - Aventura, FL

Dr. Jeremy White is the absolute best plastic...

Dr. Jeremy White is the absolute best plastic surgeon! I did a lot of searching around when I was deciding who to use for my nose job. I wanted to use a doctor who has amazing aesthetic results but also really understands the anatomy of the nose. I come from a medical family and asked many other doctors in the area and they all told me that Dr. White was the only person that they would use. I have had major nosebleeds and breathing problems for years, and Dr. White was the first plastic surgeon who addressed my concerns relating to both my breathing problems and my appearance. He was extremely knowledgeable about my nasal anatomy (I have heard some horror stories about other plastic surgeons collapsing patients noses during rhinoplasty procedures) and kept asking me what bothered me rather than trying to convince me to get additional unnecessary surgeries. Dr, White has a wonderful personality and clearly cares about all of his patients and making sure they get beautiful, natural results. It is obvious that he puts his patients' safety first and is extremely meticulous. My surgery was performed about two months ago. I had some swelling initially, as I was told I would, but I was immediately able to see what a great job was done. Dr. White checked up on me immediately and made sure that I was healing well. Two months later, the swelling in my tip has come down and my nose looks fantastic. Equally as important, I am breathing so much better and no longer need multiple humidifiers in my already humid room to prevent nosebleeds. Getting my nose done was one of the best things I could have done for myself, and I am so grateful that I choose Dr. White as my surgeon!
Aventura Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hooray for your success story! How long was it after surgery until you were back to your normal routine?
Glad to hear that your surgery went so well - it would be great if you could share some pictures :)