LipoSculpting (Intended to Be Posted on July 4, 2013) - Aventura, FL

July 4, 2013 6:09pm Hello, Prior to getting...

July 4, 2013 6:09pm

Hello,

Prior to getting lipo suction performed I had all these questions, concerns, fears etc. I am not the one that would usually comment and post anything online because of the high regards I have for my privacy. The reason I am doing this is for two reasons; one being that I want to help the many woman that are considering doing the procedure and number two is because I am not the most patient person when it comes to something that I paid for so I will be using this as a means to buy some time to heal and keep my mind on the positive.

They said that you are what you think and you attract what you think about. I believe that I went to one of the best surgeons in south florida and that he has the same meticulous eye that my friends say I have.

Ok where do I begin? Let’s see. I am a black woman in my late twenties who has suffered all her life with the “pear bottom” dilemma. My waist has always been small compared to my relatively large bottom; large thighs, butt and wide hips.

My Measurements
Weight: 175lb
Height: 5’5 or 5’6
Waist: 29 1/2
Hips: 46 1/2
Thighs: 28 1/2 and 28

My Surgery was scheduled for June 24, 2013.
Areas to be worked on:

Interior Thighs
Exterior Thighs
Posterior Thighs
Waist
Stomach
Knees
SurgiWire to my Buttocks for Cellulite Removal

I'm having my surgery done in Aventura as well, with Dr. Salama!! I've got tons of questions for u.
Go Ahead I will be happy to reply. I actually am not the one to review anything but seeing how stressful looking for a doctor can be, I decided to do this. I do not recognized that Dr's name but will be happy to help in anyway that I can. I have other post that I will submit as soon as I can. I basically wrote in my journal from time to time and have to transfer the information over. I cannot believe its been 4 months since going under the knife. I don't even have any piercings or tattoos so I am still shocked that I actually went through something like this. LOL..smh
Is lipo the only thing u had done?
Dr. Sam Gershenbaum