39 Y/o Male with Much Needed Abdominal Procedure - Aventura, FL

After many years of running and cardio workout, I...

After many years of running and cardio workout, I still had unwanted fat deposits in my abdominal and (male) breast area. I attempted different diets, creams, massage therapy etc. Nothing worked.
I then started to research about invasive procedures, but I was afraid to have it done in an (out-of-patient) clinic. After seeing 5 different surgeons, a nurse friend on mine recommended me Dr. Rubinstein. From the moment I arrived to the office I was treated very good and with respect. Every staff member knows your name and know who you are. You don't feel like a number or just another patient. Appointments are always on-time and no delays.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

My first visit was very productive and I was explained in detailed by Dr. Rubinstein process before, during and after and what to expect . Also, the fact that Dr. Rubinstein performs this kind of surgery at a hospital setting gave me the mental tranquility I was looking for. My experience at the hospital was very positive, the staff, nurses, anesthesiologist and of course Dr. Rubinstein. The outcome, was beyond my expectations. There are no words to explain how happy I feel now, I look like a different person thanks to Dr. Rubinstein and all the professionals who works with him. I would recommend Dr. Rubinstein to any of my friends interested in this kind of procedure. No doubt Dr. Rubinstein will be my first option for any future cosmetic procedure. Thank You Dr. Rubinstein! Aldo D. Leon, Pharm.D.

He's amazing!! I have my pre op appointment on Friday. My surgery is on Monday. So excited!