Vaser Liposuction on Arms and Thighs - Aventura, FL

I don't exercise a lot but I do take long walks on...

I don't exercise a lot but I do take long walks on a daily basis and ride a bike weekly. That unfortunately doesn't do a lot for the excess fat I have on my body, particularly on my arms, thighs and lower abdomen. I decided to do something about the first two areas and later on do smth about my abdominal fat. I had Vaser Liposuction at Pascual MD, under local anesthetic and aside from some pulling and burning sensation, I didn't feel much.
I work from home and wasn't able to do anything for the first week because I couldn't move a lot and I couldn't bend and sit at my laptop. I used all the pain medication the doctor prescribed me and went for drainage massages to get rid of the soreness and stiff sensation. I didn't want to do the massage myself I was afraid it might do me more harm and good.
It's been about a month since surgery and I've lost 2 inches from my thighs and almost all that flabby section on my arms. I'm happy Vaser worked for me, espe3cially since many people around here look the same or worse after liposuction treatments
Dr. Amaryllis Pascual

She's very sweet and supportive and so is her assistant. Post-op care was simply flawless. I'm happy she's my doctor!

Thanks for sharing.  How many massages did you end up getting?