Juvederm Upper and Bottom Lip Injections - Aventura, FL

My lips are thin but not super thin I wanted just...

My lips are thin but not super thin I wanted just a bit more volume kinda like the volume you get if you have swollen lips, I wanted that effect but in a symmetrical, natural way with as little bruising as possible. I went to Pascual Med Spa, talked with their medical director and had the injections the following day. The numbing agents they used did their job, the procedure involved almost no pain and I was able to go home without people starring at my lips. The next day I noticed a little bit more bruising (I was just a tiny bit red and swollen the day of the procedure) that got worse the third day and then started to gradually disappear. I wore lipstick to hide the redness and had no problems but I avoided certain foods because I have the tendency to bite my lips a lot when eating. Now that the redness and swelling are gone I'm not sure if I'll ever repeat the procedure I want to see first how long this kind of volume will last. For now I'm very happy with how I look, the result changes my face and expression completely!
Dr. Amaryllis Pascual

she answered every question that crossed my mind and was very sweet and helpful, making this a comfortable and painless experience