5 Ft and 100 Lbs Getting Butt Implants and Fat Grafting - Aventura, FL

Hello I'm 5ft and weigh 100 lbs so way too small...

Hello I'm 5ft and weigh 100 lbs so way too small for a BBL. My story would be different due to me being really petite so I'm unable to just get a BBL alone. I have no type of ass at all :( I've been creeping on RS for quite some time now and I must say I learn something new every time. I just got my quote from Dr. Salama for $11,500 the price includes the BBL abdomen, flanks, upper&lower back. The surgery package also covers the surgery fee, anesthesia fee, 2 compression garments, 2 post operative massages, and the 2 buttock implants.

My mind is somewhat set on Salama but the next available date for surgery is around April of 2015 :( which is like a year from now. I already have half of the money for the surgery and planning to pay off the rest in cash when I get there since I'm able to save 7% if I pay in cash.

I know of a few ladies who have gotten their implants done by Salama and they all look sooo nice!! I love the projection and shape. I'm just concerned that mine may not come out the way I want it to. I want the biggest possible ass for my frame and height lol I was hoping at least 360 cc's plus some fat. He did mention I should at least gain 10 more lbs prior to surgery. Its really hard for me to gain weight cause I'm very athletic and I do competitive dance (ballet, jazz, contemporary, hip hop etc. ...) I teach here and there too so if any of you ladies need some dance lessons let me know lol also, I have a fast metabolism so gaining weight is really hard for me and if I do, it goes to my face! Ugh. To top it all of, I'm Asian so I'm not quite blessed with the ultimate derrière lmao although some Asian hunnays got a lil sum sum back there too :) I'm just on the other hand, FLAT.

So I was hoping to meet some RS sisters and learn more. Any advice will be well appreciated. Also if anybody has had implants by salama or know of someone who's had em, please comment below if you may. I've seen Angel87, MissMia and BellaXoXo and love all of their results!!

Deposit submitted!

Just put my deposit down to reserve my surgery date! So excited but more nervous. I can't believe I'm actually moving forward towards what I've been wanting. It is now official :) April 21st 2015 it still may be moved for an earlier date. Just need to let Cynthia know once I gain about 10 lbs and actually keep it. Oh man it's so hard for me to gain weight. Any tips on gaining healthy weight? I'm a dancer and I'll burn it off quickly. Either way our body will always burn fat. I just don't know how I'd be able to keep the weight.

Also, I'm planning on staying out in Florida close to salama for about a month. Does anybody know of any condos that are affordable and not far from his office? I believe it will be cheaper that way oppose to staying at a hotel for 30 days lol

Before pics ughhhh!

Hey sisters! I have not been able to log on here for a while since I've been SUPER busy! Plus we just had a tragedy in my BFs side of the family and his fam is my fam lol you know what I mean. No luck at all with the weight gain :( I've been dancing non stop and just not able to eat a lot. I'm honestly feeling a lil hopeless my surgery is not until April of next year but it's creeping up fast. I really want the biggest and roundest butt possible for my frame. Tell my why my freaking bf told me I have a 12 yr old body :( he didn't mean it in a bad way either but I kinda took it to the heart.. I'm tired of the petite sh*t ! Lordt I need some type of curves!

But anyways, here are some before photos. As you can see I'm flat as a pancake :(

Disappointed

So I just talked to Cynthia and she informed me that Dr. Salama is currently not doing butt implants due to risks and complications that past patients are having. All his girls that were scheduled for butt implants this month and next month had enough fat for a BBL so I guess he just recommended that that's what they do. I'm halfway through my payments and I'm really contemplating now. Cynthia said Salama still might reconsider to do mine since I'm very petite and have no fat at all plus my surgery is not til April. She said that he's done this before decided not to do butt implants then decided to do them again.. Hhmmm weird right? But I already know it's cause of the high risks it comes with. So Cynthia said I should wait it out and see what dr salama says. I want both my boobs and booty done. But i at least want one of em done by the time I'm 21. So if he's not doing em I can just use that money to get my boobs done first. At least I can do that locally. But idk I'm just really sad and disappointed but I can't blame him he's a professional at what he does so I trust he knows what he's doing. I'll just wait for now. ugghhhhh

I think I want a BBL

I wanted a BBL to begin with but I'm so small. Now that Salama is on "pause" with the implants, I am looking at other doctors who have performed this procedure many times and have outstanding post op care for their patients.

Also, I'm wondering if you ladies think I can really gain weight. I'm Asian, 5ft 100lbs very athletic. I'm actually not teaching dance nor am I training at this point so I find it convenient to gain weight. I might as well right? I have a fast metabolism. Like crazy fast. I haven't taken weight gaining as serious due to me training and such. I was a chubby kid then everything melted off when I hit puberty o__O if anybody is my size or close to my size and was able to gain a lot of weight I would be happy and thrilled to hear from you..

Lost 2 lbs :(

I am now 98 lbs feeling really hopeless. I know a lot of you ladies are really trying their best to lose weight but I'm just feeling hopeless and depressed that I'm too thin to even get this done. Meanwhile, I'm looking at dr. Jimmerson for his but implants and how his post op care is looking. I noticed, the implant girls from salama are getting these "rare bacteria infections" and I've heard he doesn't have much experience with implants post op so he doesn't quite know what to do once these complications take place and once he acts on it, it's already too late. I'm sure he's a good doctor I'm not bashing his reputation or anything cause he does have a lot of sexy phat bootys walking this earth lol just be really thorough with your research ladies. I think he does implants great just lack in post op care. Switching my mind between implants and BBL sorry I'm all over the place lol

Considering Dr. Ryan Stanton in Beverly Hills

So I've been doing some research and it looks like Dr. Stanton has performed butt implant surgery more than any other surgeon that I've came across (not a lot of them do this procedure anyway) plus I haven't seen any bad butt implant surgery about him unlike salama. It's also convenient since I'm in vegas and Beverly Hills is drivable. I don't mind traveling far or spending more. I'm not gonna cheap out on this surgery. I just want the best for me. I'm going to give his office a call tomorrow and ask for a quote. I tried calling today but they're closed on the weekends so yeah lol.

Venting...

I'm sorry but I can't help but notice how unhappy I am with the way I look. There's a huge possibility that I may not even be able to do this surgery cause I just can't find the right surgeon. My mind and heart was set on salama but these infections that his past butt implant patients are having are giving me the bubble guts lol I'm just a nervous wreck. I am well aware that such procedure comes with a higher risk of infection but damn that's what, 4 or 5 girls already? I just don't wanna risk it. Stanton is waaaaayyy too expensive. I don't wanna go out of the country. Widder does em on top of the muscle and has some bad reviews too. Idk man. To top it all of, my bf keeps talking and flirting with these bitches via social media and I hate to say it but they look GGOOOOOOODDD video vixen bodies, gorgeous faces. I know it's petty but I've always been so insecure of myself. I remember we went to Universal studios and I was talking to him and I notice him stare off at something behind me literally not paying attention to what I was saying til I turned around and noticed he's been checking out this chick with a nice ass body, big ass nice tits. Its a guy thing I know. But shit I just wanna feel like I'm the fairest of em all at least in my own lil world lol I wanna feel the confidence that these ladies on here who've gotten their surgeries done.. Idk I apologize. It's just that my friends think I'm stupid for even considering surgery on my body. So I can't really vent to them. I have you ladies so...... Why not. I do apologize for a non sense update. Still not giving up on this ass though!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Get the sx and then tell him to kick rocks! That is just RUDE!!!!!!
Girl, whatever u do, do it for yourself not for any man. Is he paying for it? I doubt it but if he is he shouldn't put price on your safety. I agree to JustEnhanced I ended up paying twice and am going to end up with nothing when I'm done with this complications by choosing a dr with no experience. And at the end of the day, God forbid u have any, YOU r the only one dealing with all the pain and frustration even if your man loves u and is all supportive and nice. We don't need to risk in changing our bodies bc the man we r with are looking at other girls. If anything we need to change man we r with.
OMG girl. That mother fucker can get lost. That's so rude and boyish of a man. He must not have a spine or a ball sack. He is looking at these instagram whores who spread eagle for rappers. What? He wants a hooker that "thinks " she is a model. I think he should really evaluate the dime he has. None the less, first evaluate the scum u are with. No man EVER SHOULD compare their girlfriend to another woman. I WAS in your shoes Hun but the person comparing myself to those girls was me. Love yourself. My man was completely against this sx. He met me before the boobs and ass and he worshipped me. Still does. I mean he WORSHIPS the ground I walk on. Never ever compares me to no one. You deserve that!
Word
First of all. dump that motherfucker! Secondly. Just gain weight. Take the time needed to do it! Or take the time to SAVE money to go with the Doctor you want if you had all the money in the world. But first, dump that asshole. Don't thick that just because you don't have the BODY you want that you shouldn't have the MAN you want. He should never do these things in your presence.
I think that even if you were to gain weight, you will not be satisfied with the long term results because, unless you have a huge amount of fat, what little you have will disappear. I'm 5'1" and 108lbs and I workout alot. I had a BBL with implants done by Dr. Salama in July and I'm thrilled with the results. I was not able to gain weight but Dr. S. was able to lipo and find about 300cc of fat to inject into each cheek of my butt, however, after two months some of the fat is gone but it still looks great because of the implants. It's a shame he is not doing them right now but I understand his position based on some of the comments I've seen. I'm not sure what happened with those other girls but I had NO issues with my recovery and was 100% pleased with him and his entire staff! It sounds like he may reconsider at some point so if I were you, I'd stay in touch with the office and give it a little time.
How come I can't view your results? :(
Girl lemme tell you something.... I called Stanton's office and his prices are RIDICULOUS! They want almost 20k hunni..... I was like I'll pass... It's not that serious... Not 2 mention he literally just jacked up the prices cuz just a couple months ago it was like 10k..... I admit he is a beast with the bootys outside of what I've seen with Salama but not 4 that price plus travel and time off.... I understand u live closer but 4 me it's not worth it....
I remembered I called him too a year or less ago. He charged me 8 k lol. 20k hell no. His booty is okay. It isn't all that. Dr gongora in mexico is good too but the oval implants he uses are so ugly to me. Maybe bc I'm very critical I notice a weird slope with those girls that have gone to gongora idk. Round implants is the way to go IMHO
LLAAAWWWDD! My knee gave out when I read 20k lmao are you serious?! That's just... Waaaaayyyy too much. I'm stuck now. -___- his butts are good but they're not all that. I've only seen girls who've gotten implants from him no fat grafting along with it. I don't wanna go to Mexico I'm not really comfortable going out of the country for such procedure. 1. If complications or any other bs happens, no other doctor will touch his/her work. 2. I've found out that the cohesive gel implants can rapture and have indeed happened to a few ladies. So I think I'll pass on that. But shit who else does butt implants good? And have a lot of experience with it? Holy mother of butts
Well I actually have a consult with Careaga this weekend... He does them but I haven't seen any photos of them or like maybe just one... I can't remember.... But at any rate I need to see his work b4 I move forward with anything.... I mean any1 can do breast implants but ass is a whole different story so we shall see....
Don't want to be the bearer of bad news but also don't want you to spend tons of money to be disappointed after. Clink that link and scroll down to the misconception part about gaining weight. Best of luck to you! http://m.wperrymd.com/body-procedures-miami/brazilian-butt-lift/
It's ok....go with your research and your gut feeling......90% we are making the right decision....
I gained weight drinking ensure n eating so many times at day . Late at night . . Still keeping my weight at 120 till this day .
Hey you can totally gain weight; my guess from your frame is that you are the type who will gain on your belly and face. So you'll probably still look small if you wear a baggy top Lol. But the abdominal fat will be a great resource to inject into your butt. And I would go against inserting a foreign object into your butt. Adding 500 cc to your butt is only 2 cups of fat; you could totally gain that if you try :)
Hey Sweetie, if you're looking to gain weight (I have the OPPOSITE problem! LOL) I saw on one girl's blog (can't remember whose) that she put heavy cream in EVERYTHING and she gained a lot of weight that way for her bbl. Hope that helps! Good luck on your journey! :)
Timing is everything and i know you may HATE to hear this right now but sometimes things happen for a reason. I emphasize sometimes. Best Wishes on whatever you decide.
Guuuuuuurl! Count your Lucky ass stars you have a doctor like Salama who will advise AGAINST something he knows is not working. Just because you want implants and think they will look good, doesn't mean you should risk your safety to get them. Just try to gain the weight and see what happens. Good luck!
@ JustEnhanced - U r one of de smartest women I've seen on dis site seriously, judging by ur response above.
I've been trying to gain weight and it's just not working for me. BBL was my very first option til they confirmed that I'm to small and thin for it. I'm really a slim petite girl plus I'm VERY athletic. I weigh 100 105 at the most and I'm pure muscle. I'm gonna wait til Cynthia informs me for sure. I just love his work. I really wish I can just gain weight but I have a fast metabolism and I guess me being young is a factor to it (from what Cynthia told me) I also know a lot of girls who've had BBLs and lost fat and projection after a year or year and half into it. So I'm just gonna wait it out.... thanks guuurrrrlll !
Thank you @Shanny1 ! I just want us to all be safe and not get carried away with wanting a nice ass and risking our safety. @DancemyButtOFF I hear you girl. But imagine, if you have complications and have to REMOVE the implants YOU WILL 100% be a hot mess and your ass will NEVER be the same if you have to remove them. It will look gross. Please consider this. I say, stop being "athletic" for three months. I assure you girl, the weight will come up.
Young is factor but not really. I just turned 23 and my metabolism has always been super slow. I have to bust my ass at the gym to be skinny if not I blow up with fat. You sound like my cousin that no matter what she stuffs her mouth with she never gains weight. I think breast implants is a much better option. Thin patients like yourself due to being so small and burning fat off fast tend to get cholesterol bc they force feed their body to gain weight... They See it isn't working... Increases their fat and coloric intake thus creating a very bad eating habit and horrible health.
@justenhance I teach dance and have gigs here and there so training is a must but conveniently, I'm not teaching right now and won't be for a while. So it's the perfect time to gain weight. I've never really went hard on gaining weight because I was set on implants and fat grafting. Cynthia did mention that I need to gain about 10 lbs. but now I'm considering just a BBL. Just don't know if it's possible.. @cosmeticjourney I LOVE your results!!!! And that pink dress!! Yaassss!!! Okay.. I'm calm now lol but yeah I'm more of a butt person than a boob person although I want to get both done, if I had to pick, it would be my booty lol I haven't taken the weight gaining as serious than I'm suppose to cause I was set on implants and some fat. But now that I notice, I don't think I eat normally. I eat maybe once a day twice sometimes. And it's a decent amount of food. I never paid attention to it til now.. Hhmmm.. I was a really chubby kid and slimmed all the way down when I hit puberty lol I think I wanna consider just a BBL but idk if I can do it. :(
Try to gain weight. Although I was asked to gain 15 lbs I ended gaining 35 or 40 ish lbs at the end. Implants are okay but the risks are so high I don't think it's worth it. Yea I'm a booty person myself. Rather have booty than boobs.
Thanks Hun :)