Finally Got Thigh Lift and Lipo! - Aventura, FL

Finally took leap to fix what years of exercise...

Finally took leap to fix what years of exercise and diet could not-- got rid of those saddle bags on sides of legs and had inner thigh lift. I'm now about 5 weeks out, and feeling pretty good! Lost about 2 inches on each leg and have tighter appearance. My procedure involved incisions along inside of legs about 3/4 way each leg. I was very concerned about this, but my doctor did such a great job -- the incisions are straight and he did not need to go up into groin area, in other words, he only did what was absolutely necessary. Now as I am healing and swelling going down, I can definitely tell the difference. Pain at incision sites still there, but less so every day. This is most certainly a challenging procedure, but if you hate your thighs as much as I did, it is definitely worth it!

Welcome and thanks so much for sharing with us!

Glad everything went well and you're recovering nicely. How long is the recovery, in full, for this? Are you able to walk around normally now?
Hi Kirsty, yes, I'm 5 weeks out and walking (and running!) quite well. The incisions are sore in the sense that I know they are there, but quite well healed. I massage my thighs overall -- and gently around the incisions -- every day in the shower, and that made the bruises go away and swelling decline rather quickly. Overall, it was 10 days before I felt comfortable enough to drive, go to work (at a desk job) and a good 4 weeks before I felt someone normal and able to start running again. I walked every day, even the day after surgery (obviously, not far at first). Lots of hydration, good nutrition, etc. Doctor says that in 2 more months it will be like nothing happened, and I'm beginning to believe him. Of course, I will still have the results!
Congrats. I was going to have a thigh lift but chickened out and am just doing lipo with fingers crossed that will be enough! Love to see some pics..

?I'm 5 weeks out and walking...

Thanks so much for sharing your info! I too look forward to your pics. I need to do this, but need to find the right ps.
Glad to here your doing good! You should post your pics.. Thanks for the update!
Thanks for the updates, that's awesome, I'm glad you're feeling well! I know I'll need this surgery in the future and honestly, I ahve a really low pain tolerance. I'm just worried about the first coule of weeks, the pain, will I split mys titches while getting up/down, walking/lying, etc... I think I'm just a worry wart! ;-)

Finally Got pictures of thigh lift

I'm posting some before pictures, as well as 1 week out and today -- 2 months out. No one would say my new thighs are "skinny" but boy there is a difference. Hope this helps some of you.

I think they look really great!! Im thrilled for you!!!
Thanks Beach Girl! Going to be a lot less self conscious in shorts! I'm also pretty impressed with the surgical line -- straight as an arrow and healing amazing. Been wearing silicone tape (Mepitac) 24/7 per doc's recommendation.
Yeah I'm using that too!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rubenstein is wonderful! I visited 3 other doctors when shopping around, and when I met with Dr. Rubenstein I knew I'd found my doctor. He took his time with me, answered my questions, and was very honest and realistic about what my results would look like. He has super skilled hands-- the incisions are a thin straight line, and even after only a month out I can tell that they will be barely noticeable in no time. He is very progressive in approach, did not use drains, compression for 2-3 weeks and he said only under armor or spanx necessary, and he was right. I was running lightly 2/2 (run/walk) within 30 days. Dr. Rubenstein conducts follow-ups and is with you every step of the way. He even gave me his cell phone number. His office staff is also wonderful.