Stay Away from Dr Sam Gershenbaum -Aventura, FL

Sam Gershenbaum

His website. He acts like he's Gods gift but when he screws up he doesn't know you. He messed up my eyes and didn't want to help me. To get me to leave him alone he said he would pay for the correcting of my eyes with another doctor and he didn't. I live in pain every day physically and emotionally. I'm not the only one that has suffered the consequences from this mad man. I keep coming across people that have also suffered consequences from him. Stay away!!!

My friends and I also had surgery with Dr.Gershenbaum. Two of us still have stitches 10 years later and 1 friend the implant comes out of the muscle. He also has the worst bed side manners. My implants were way too big for me and they capsulated and I had to have them redone.10 grand was what he charged me for a lift and implants I did not want. All I wanted was a lift and he said I needed an implant to fill in the extra skin after being convinced my implants were DD when I am 5'1 and was a B cup. I hate them and have never recovered from the bad scarring , the numbness and the trauma to my breast. I have been depressed over this for 10 years ! I'm finally going to have them removed !!!
I have a consultation on Thursday for some lipo I'm so glad I read your reviews thank you so much for your insite.
Thanks for the warning and I pray you will get better! He sounds awful. I had surgery with Barry Eppley and he's the biggest jerk of all time. I strongly urge people to protect themselves and their hard earned money from him and his amateur surgical skills. Everyone of his patients I have spoken with said he caused major problems and charges for revision surgery in which he makes matters even worse. I wish the government would punish these crackpots!
you should post pictures.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Wow! Aren't you the liar! My eyes were not deformed to the point that they are now. Even one of your nurses told me so. She said you made everything worse than what it was. She wanted to tell me not to use you but she couldnt because she worked for you at that time. I did go to the doctor you recommended and he did perform 2 additional surgeries and it did help but they still hurt & the one is still very deformed because you cut off too much skin on that one. I'm not the only one that has suffered under your knife. It's interesting how I've met many others that have used you and wish they never had gone to you. You also said you would pay for the correction and you didn't. You ignored my calls, letters, etc.
I am glad you had the procedure I recommended with the other surgeon. I am glad you are doing better. I never said I would pay for another surgeon to perform work. My goal was to connect you with his expertise. That was all. Also, to be clear, no skin was excised; rather tissue was added. We will have to just agree to disagree. I will not respond further. I wish you well.
I didnt say I was doing better - read my posts. As for skin being excised that's what I was told by 2 different doctors after you messed me up.
So sorry to hear this. I hope you are able to go to another more caring and professional doctor. Let us know what happens. People care.