Dr. Digeronimo, Be Very Very Careful - Aventura, FL

About five plus years ago the Dr. Decided to put a...

About five plus years ago the Dr. Decided to put a material called evolence under my eyes. Without my knowledge that it wasn't supposed to be put there, he did. He told me the only way to fix it was to do a blepheroplasty. It messed up my looks and my eyes, finally I let him try to fix it and it is like I'm living a nightmare. One eye is big, and pulling down. My eyes constantly tear to the point that it hurts. I have consulted every top occuloplastic surgeon in my area spending hundreds. They all said different things to try to fix it. However I don't feel comfortable just trying to fix it and making it even worse. I am going to top occuloplastics out of town for consults. I needed my medical records and they kept telling me to come back. I leave in the morning and they refused to give me my medical records, which is against the law. On top of it I was outside the office in the building calling a family lawyer to see if they can help me get my records, when they tried called the property manager to escort me out of the building. While I was in the elevator with her, she kept apologizing. When I told her what happened, she shook her head, and said, I know and I'm really sorry, I gathered they have done this to others. I know for a fact that he maimed three people, I found out after. Not only has he destroyed my life, he has emotionally seriously scarred me. Please be very very careful. I want to warn others so no one has to go through what I am. Oh and on top of it all, the office manager kept saying, " you've had other work done", the only other thing I tried, which I dissolved was an occuloplastic tried to put voluma in my cheek to take away from my eye being pulled down so much. This is costing me my life savings and I have never met a more inhumane Dr.

Saw an amazing Dr. Wish he was here though

I traveled to see a Dr. Steinsapir. He is the most thorough and amazing Dr. I've ever been to . Although I still don't know what the right thing to do is. This has really destroyed my life. The way this Dr. That did this to me and the way his office have treated me has made it beyond belief .

Still I'm limbo with this...

Not sure what I will do. Saw many good Dr's across the country. I don't know what I will do in the end. I have to go back to work now and will put this in hold for a couple if months and just live in glasses! Dr. Di geronimo seriously destroyed my life . The way he and his office are treating me after the fact is abusive and just horrible I really hope no one is touched by his hands!!

Sorry for my typos !

Sorry for my typos in the above! On top of this, my vision is destroyed too! The filler is pushing on my tear ducts!
Dr. Digeronimo

See above; maimed and he is trying yo stop my ability to fix this.