Experienced Doctor in Miami for Hyaluronidase Injections to Remove Restylane in Lips . - Aventura, FL

Hi I had Restylane injected into my lips about 2...

Hi I had Restylane injected into my lips about 2 weeks ago and I am unhappy with the results the doctor injected way to much into the boarder of my top lip and now i have a duck bill .I would like to get this removed but I am scared to go to someone who doesn't know what they are doing and then just make things worse . I don't know how Im suppose to walk around like this for the next 6 months to a year either . It also made my nasalabial folds worse and stretched them out giving them a rounded appearance causing me to have a monkey mouth please if anyone knows what I can do or a doctor that can help me please let me know thank you .

I would first go back to the doctor who did the injections. It is normal to have swelling after a procedure. In some cases the swelling can last longer than two weeks. If the swelling is in excess your doctor can prescribe anti-inflammatory medications. If you do noting this will dissolve on it's own. If you are unhappy after waiting a reasonable time medication can be injected to dissolve the product quicker.
You can use our Find A Doctor feature to research Miami doctors who do Hyaluronidase injections while you are waiting for responses.

Here is a link that will take you to the search results:

Let us know if you find someone to do the injections and how it goes.