Want a Bubble Butt! - Aventura, FL

I am in my 20's and have a 3 year old. I'm pretty...

I am in my 20's and have a 3 year old. I'm pretty vain and try to keep in shape. I had my breast done about six years ago also had a bbl at first I loved the results though these were not a "big change" since I had little fat prior. Even though the results were not huge I t managed to satisfy my taste at the moment. A year later half of the fat was gone, two years after I feel I was left with less than I started out with. Also the fat disappeared un even leaving my buttock cheeks with indents in the middle. So fast forward to the present I decided to go with Implants which I have wanted for some time now. I'm scared, nervous and excited. I've heard great things of Dr. Salama so I booked a date and hope to meet him soon in case he recommends I gain any weight I can have the necessary time to do so. In addition to the implants I want my love handles retouched with lipo.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

He still does implants I just booked a week ago.
He does seen 2 girls that did it with him and the looked natural
How did u like Salama?
I met him 3 years ago briefly this time I actually booked by phone and have not done the in person consultation yet. I will update once I do!
Hi doctor , I’m from Middle East and I’m 175cm high , 80 kg weight , I always dreamed of having a butt implant augmentation , last January I did it in Bangkok since it’s not popular in my country ,butt the implant was so small (240 cc )comparing to my lower part of my body width , it’s not cool looks like my butt have a butt !!!! Now sir my question 1 is : what is the suitable size and shape of implant that fets my high and weight ??? Question 2: how I can obtain the implant cos the doctor who did my butt implant don’t hang larger implants than 300cc !!?!? Thank u so much
Who did your BBL? Sorry you didn't get the results you wanted the first time :-/ Hopefully Dr Salama can give you the results you're looking for with implants! Good luck! :)
Dr. Fernando Calero from Puerto Rico he is the best in lipo though, he uses a canula that is as thin as a coffee straw I never needed massages nor drains. Recovered perfect, skin was soo smooth lump free. After the baby I retouched my lipo in Miami and that was horrible so many complications I had serious hard round and oval shaped lumps poking out of my abdomen which had to be drained with a huge needle in numerous ocassions. And my skin never went back to what is was prior to that lipo. Also my stomach is totally uneven and still has two hard lumps. Im hoping Salama might be able to fix this but Im also worried about getting burns I have seen stories about bad burns with lipo which only makes me value my first Dr. even more. The problem is he does not do butt implants.
The burns I be seeing scares me too! ...And I keep hearing that Dr Salama doesn't do butt implants anymore, but I've seen recent reviews of people scheduled for butt implants with him, so I don't know.