I Want Sexy Curves Now Cant Wait - Aventura, FL

Ive been wanting a bigger butt for as long as i...

Ive been wanting a bigger butt for as long as i can remember my sisters and mom are very thick with really nice curves they are dominican and im half colombian i dont have my moms body but i wont deny that i think im pretty in the face but i hate my body im 22 years old and have two kids after i had my first one i was skinny and felt great. But with my second ifeel horrible my stomach dont look the same athough i dont have alot of strech marks thank god i feel like my back is bigger my waist and my belly .. WELL the doctors im cosidering so far are Dr Salama in miami fl , DR Campos in tijuana, And Dr Herman in dominican republic if anybody can help me tell me wat you think of the doctors please i will post pics up later on

Hey Ali, thanks so much for sharing your journey with us. It's great that you're considering so many different doctors, it's really important to do your research and choose a doctor you feel comfortable with.

8000 in cash and 9000 in credit but it might go up I am adding other stuffs like hips and chin I have a little fat i want to get rid of and arms and thighs. Im going in. look for dr. Jimerson on realself.
ohh ok thankz umm how much did he quote you and who is the girl i would like to see

Can't wait I go for my consultation on the 29th of...

Can't wait I go for my consultation on the 29th of this month planning to leave the 10% to secure the date yayyyyy
Hun did you do your bbl ? How you like it
Miami Plastic Surgeon