I Want Sexy Curves Now Cant Wait - Aventura, FL

Ive been wanting a bigger butt for as long as i...

Ive been wanting a bigger butt for as long as i can remember my sisters and mom are very thick with really nice curves they are dominican and im half colombian i dont have my moms body but i wont deny that i think im pretty in the face but i hate my body im 22 years old and have two kids after i had my first one i was skinny and felt great. But with my second ifeel horrible my stomach dont look the same athough i dont have alot of strech marks thank god i feel like my back is bigger my waist and my belly .. WELL the doctors im cosidering so far are Dr Salama in miami fl , DR Campos in tijuana, And Dr Herman in dominican republic if anybody can help me tell me wat you think of the doctors please i will post pics up later on

Can't wait I go for my consultation on the 29th of...

Can't wait I go for my consultation on the 29th of this month planning to leave the 10% to secure the date yayyyyy
Dr salama

Hun did you do your bbl ? How you like it

Hey Ali, thanks so much for sharing your journey with us. It's great that you're considering so many different doctors, it's really important to do your research and choose a doctor you feel comfortable with.

8000 in cash and 9000 in credit but it might go up I am adding other stuffs like hips and chin I have a little fat i want to get rid of and arms and thighs. Im going in. look for dr. Jimerson on realself.
ohh ok thankz umm how much did he quote you and who is the girl i would like to see

His located in Atlanta, nope my choice was Salama but when i found him I fell in love with his work he has facebook, website with alot of pic and makemeheal.com also have girls who did it with him and he had videos doing the procedure and he do hip gratification. I will speak to him the 15 of august to get my stuff together. there is a member on this site that did hers and she looks banging he does miracles girl in my opinion they call him Dr. J curves. Only problem that many dont like about him it is his price but I dont care its worth it. check him out and his pic he even done bodies of those that work with him.

where is he located have you done any work with him?
Great doctors check out Dr jimerson too