BBl - Dr Salama - Would Love to Switch for an earlier date, preferably November or December Date! - Aventura, FL

Just scheduled my appointment with Dr Salama after...

Just scheduled my appointment with Dr Salama after a lot of research! Soooo excited :) I am vet confident in Dr Salama and his staff (loved Cynthia!!) I am looking to do this surgery by the end of this year because it works best with my work schedule. Would anyone be willing to trade dates with me? Please let me know.... Thank u!!! :) :)

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hi I have Jan 21?
are you looking to trade for a later date? I have october I'm looking for january
I switched with someone and had my appointment already earlier this month. Sorry!
@Courtneymia - how are you? this is Ruben I work, with Dr. Salama. Just wanted to say hello and welcome you to the BBL sisterhood. Please let me know if I can be of assistance to you and I'll be glad to answer any questions. My email is rubensalama@epsmiami.com if you need anything. Best wishes, Ruben

Hi there,

Welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. What is the date you currently have scheduled?

Right now I'm scheduled for August 16th

I'll add that into your review for you, just so people know what date you want to swap for. Hopefully something will come up for you. Have you put yourself on Dr. Salama's cancellation list?

Yes I am keeping all of my fingers crossed that something will come up!! :)