Experience None Like Other with Dr.Moises Salama - Aventura, FL

I was a out of town patient, flighting in for a 5...

I was a out of town patient, flighting in for a 5 day vacation with friends in family. Dr. Salama staff arranged for me to fit in a extremely booked schedule where I was able to take care of business and still enjoy my vacation! The staff was amazing they send me everything in advance to make sure my health was in good shape before i had my procedure. I met with the staff and Dr. Salama the day before surgery and the doctor answered all my question and was straight forward with me about everything. My surgery was a success, I'm happy with my results, my body is healing every day! I was up and out after 24hr after surgery! I love my Breast Reduction! I give Dr. Salama and Staff A+

5 Weeks post OP!

Hey everybody it's been 5 weeks since surgery, I feel amazing, everything looks amazing and I'm in love with my new Boobs!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I love My Breast Reduction!!! I give DR. SALAMA and STAFF A+ JOB WELL DONE!!!

He did a great job. You look amazing and at five weeks ur scars are healing beautifully. How long did u stay in miami after d surgery
I left the day after my surgery
You look great, so glad it all went smoothly.
Thanks Hun...
Hi paris. What was ur breast size b4 d reduction? Do u have any b4 and after pics?
Hi DatSCurve, my Bra sz was a 36DD and Now I'm a 36C! I'm kind of a private person, it took everything for me to post this review! So as of right now I'm not sure if I'll post pic of my body.
Ok. That's understandable. But in case u change ur mind, just cut of d pics from neck up and waist down. Its just that pictorial results from a real person will help others who may want to consider a doc or having the procedure
Wish you a speedy recovery
Thanks Much!!!
I dint know he did breast reductions. Congrats on ur surgery. Happy healing.
Yes, He does... Thank u so much