Drooping Boobs Not So Happy but Very Happy Now. - Aventura, FL

I decided to go with a lift with my current...

I decided to go with a lift with my current implant. My nipples went south after 12 years. So after doing my research and the help from Dr. White I had a lift and lipo under my arms. I could not be happier. It's tough getting old but I have all the confidence in the world in Dr. White and I very nervous about my decision but Dr White and Rachel were great. I didn't wait longer then a few minutes to see the doctor and he responded to my phone calls and emails within minutes.
He also had financing which made it possible to have my procedure immediately and I'm so glad I did. I will update in a month.
Thanks doc
Aventura Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. White is a kind soul, gentle and very intelligent and very precise. He is truly amazing and believe me I'v been to a few. I did my homework and I chose Dr. White and I'm looking forward to my next procedure very soon. He also put this amazing stuff under my eyes that got rid of my wrinkles within 3 days. Incredible

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Lift with Implants community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Lift with Implants community today.