Finally! Been Waiting 7 Years! - Aventura, FL

Plain and simple: my breasts were the smallest in...

Plain and simple: my breasts were the smallest in the family. Compared to all the women in my family, I had veritable mosquito bites. As a 5"7', athletically built lady, my little guys were almost embarrassing! A 38A on a lady like me was just sad...I invested quite a bit of money every few months to a new bra with more and more padding as well as the 'chicken cutlets' that you insert into your bra for extra volume. It got to a point where the amount of money I was spending to find 'superficial' enhancement was nearing the cost of having a sub muscular enhancement. And, I just got engaged....Does a girl need any more reasons?!
I have been waiting 7 years to find the means and time to have the surgery. Although I am still recovering, I am so happy I did it. At this point, I am thinking that my 38A was increased to something around a C....I didn't go bonkers, and I certainly didn't want people to think "here comes the boobs" instead of "here comes the bride"!
My doctor is AMAZING. If you live in the area, then GO SEE HIM. His staff is incredible and he makes you feel very comfortable with any procedure you are considering. In fact, he told me during the consult, "...if you are looking for incredibly big and fake looking, then I am probably not your guy..." Perfect, especially for a lady like me who just wanted some extra 'umph' and not a lot of 'wowza'!
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

He can be summed up into one word: Amazing. He is incredibly professional and will make you feel at ease within the first few minutes of meeting him. He also LISTENS to his patients. He allows himself to be available for post-op phone calls, even after 5pm and on weekends! This was a big deal for me, and he made the process much less stressful by guiding me along. Dr. White is a gem. What else can I say?